Favorite Places To Eat

Fark, this Grazeland joint is chokers!

Came for a quick bite to eat, lines everywhere & can’t decide what to have.

1 Like

I just googled. That looks great but it would stress me out because I’d want to eat everything!!!

1 Like

Timely bump of this thread. I’m going to CIC for the first time for brunch tomorrow. I’ll give you my review :slight_smile:

Did you get through it?

Demolished it

Going again in a couple of weeks

1 Like

I’m going to Grazeland, Grazeland
Spotswood V-I-C
I’m going to Grazeland

ever tried Meatmaiden?

1 Like

My mate has raved on about it, will definitely give it a go.

I checked the menu again at beefstouw, apparently what I ate was actually for two people.

Oops.

1 Like

I do that sort of thing if I’m travelling for work (and works paying).

How funky was the dry aged flavour, or would it be ok for most people?

Yeah, I thought it was fantastic. Was juicy and tender and cut through like butter all at once.

Very very happy with it

1 Like

@smooth CIC review - great coffee, good and awesome set up. The service was a bit slow though. It turns out one of the owners, not the bloke you talk about, is one of our mate’s younger brother. Good old Adelaide.

1 Like

I’ve been to Meatmaiden several times and it’s :ok_hand:
(I did once eat so much meat there that I farked up my guts and had to be vegan for a couple of weeks, but I’m a weirdo).

4 Likes

Man, you must have done a good job of it.

Just took Mumsy out for lunch. ALMA in Geelong. If you haven’t tried it and you’re in the area get onto it.

Photo doesn’t really do it justice though.

5 Likes

Im in Melbourne all next week for work, staying in Wantirna. I don’t know too much about the suburbs unfortunately so do any Blitzers have places they’d recommend to eat around this area? Also a place for a good coffee :coffee:?

Apparently 711’s are the go :rofl:

4 Likes

lol that worries me…

The Westfield near there might have some ok places to eat.

East side sucks

Crest in Wantirna is a decent coffee/breakfast place. Use to be an old milk bar.

As for dinners it is slim pickings. There are restaurants at Knox Shopping Centre but all a bit meh.

1 Like