Final Round Non Essendon Games

Nah, I like it here plus it’s a bit of a myth regarding support for the Crows. A fair whack who live here don’t go for either of the SA clubs

“Chest out, bum back, that’s Hodgy.”

• Bruce McAveny, 2017
2 Likes

Will be an interesting game

Really ■■■■■ me needing the hawks to win.

I like the idea we need the doggies to win, to keep our focus on Sunday really sharp, As if it wont be anyway, but Doggies win will make it even more sharp

Plus I farking hate hawks, Id like to see Hodgey point and limp toward the end of the game just one more time

I’ve never heard Maclure complete a full sentence. How is this peanut a commentator?

1 Like

Umps in blue when footscray is playing #afl

3 Likes

2 quick throws Doggies goal

Kick out must have travelled all of 10m to roughead

Bulldogs vs hawthorn. Who do the umpires give free kicks?

Why are the umpires wearing blue? Like W T F??

2 Likes

At the game and all I wanted was a $2 meat pie. Though, because of the price, people were actually buying 5-10 at a time. Needless to say, they all went quickly and I missed out.

Also, not a bad game so far!

It shouldn’t be news that the AFL are a bit dumb when it comes to choosing ump colours. Especially when they have to consciously make a choice not to use the default yellow.

(Essendon vs Saints, put the umps in red and black and white. FFS that is A-grade stupidity and a massive governance failure when you keep doing it over and over and over again.)

4 Likes

Going goal for goal. Sounds like a good old shoot out coming up.

Back in the days when we had excitement machines on our list.

I was mid way through a rant, I’m experiencing a bit of delayed ASADA saga ptsd tonight, something along the lines of “one eyed man in the land of the blind…” etc, when that buffoon BT explained it was raising awareness for OPSM or some ■■■■. Still, morons.

Given the way they celebrated that bob murphy goal, dogs have conceded they are no hope of finals

Boyd, Hodge and Murphy have each contributed three children to the world’s population. Bruce has let us know that a few times now. That’s it from me.

Together? How did they manage that?

1 Like