Final Round Non Essendon Games

We played a game at home last time - we had to count the times Lingy said something that wasn’t stupid.
I swear - not once…

Jesus people get a grip lol. Walker and Talia are good players, but it’s hardly the end of the world.

Frawley: (re: hodge)

“I think he’s the last footballer…the eh…last footballer’s footballer…Hodge, yeah…”

4 Likes

Resting Greenwood aswell now so that’s 3 players “managed” and they are taking a few emergencies over so could be another one pulled out tomorrow. Think it shows their attitude towards the game and they might pay with a heavy loss. Important that we win by 4-5 goals minimum as the Crows could lose by 10 goals

Adelaide are going to ■■■■ us over as pay back for 2008 when we rolled over for St Kilda by 108 pts which cost the Crows a top 4 spot.

Our season is done.

Think this thread needs to be re-named to the Lid On Thread :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

who to tip tonight?

We need Hawthorn to win in case we lose and other games go our way.

So yeah best case for us is Hawthorn winning

If Hawthorn win we can still lose and make the 8 as long as Adelaide win.

That’s the dream. I don’t want to go into finals on a winning streak.

7 Likes

Its a contingency if the Hawks win only Adelaide losing will stop it happening

So Go the Hawks right!!

Edit: and Richmond winning in this scenario

Would you be tempted to leave SA if the crows d ick us? Every second person you would talk to probably barracks for them?

Hawks Adelaide Richmond win this week we can still lose and finish 8th…

Edit: Hawthorn lose tonight Bulldogs will pass us…if we lose

13 Likes

Give him whiskey it’s his last game, hodge hammer comes out tonight!

wonder how many good bloke Murphy and Hodge references we will get tonight

I need you now Hodge more than ever I need you! GO THE HAWKS

1 Like

Bulldogs will be 2 points down with seconds to go, Bob Murphy runs through the middle of the ground with 3 bounces, Hodge will be chasing him down, gets hold of him, rubs him on the head, says go for it Bob launches from 45 metres out and…

Jeff Kennett and Tim Rogers streak

9 Likes