Final Round Non Essendon Games

Melbourne out essington’d us. Despite beating the crows and eagles at home. They had losses against Freo, collingwood and North (twice)

4 Likes

Melbourne out essigton’d us LOL.

1 Like

Exactly. AFL rolls that way. There will always be an upset or two.

Underdogs usually are the more pumped of two sides in an encounter. Particularly against us. Its often the biggest crowd the opposition has played in front of for the year. eg Freo today or North or Bris. They are getting a rush but we arent as its more of a standard day.

Goodwin is a modern day tactical coach and he got done a number of times. Nothing to with tactics. More due to the basic emotions of the side.

A fair observation of human emotion and mathmatics means you cant be the most intense/motivated/in the zone of two given sides on the day 100% of the time.

We have been ok emotionally and been in most games. Very few blow outs.

No matter what happens we didn’t Melbourne up our finals chances like Melbourne

1 Like

Richmond or Geelong will be out in straight sets AND Swans will be out. #LIDOFF

10 Likes

ding 788 ding
Posted 9 hours ago
I will probably be cheering WCE… Full of whiskey already and i want not just the MFC players, but also the happy clappers who keep coming up with BS excuses to hurt like i am hurting.

Today, finally, i cant lose.

Thanks heaps Melbourne you basterds

Its like one big hit of de ja vu in that place. Right down to the part about happy clappers.

I think it’s hilarious that people who are quite happy to call other posters ‘gloomers’ get all uppity about being given a silly name themselves.

Deja vu, indeed.

2 Likes

Indeed. They also seem to be a little too eager to bite the hand that feeds in regards to them being cheated of their spot for the AFLs monetary advantage. Their club would be a smoking crater by now if it weren’t for the handouts.

I wish i could of seen the tears in those melbourne mcc toffs eyes.

Eat a bag melbourne!

1 Like

Derp

Posted last night.
If I were a Dees fan this would make me absolutely ropable.

2 Likes

Ummm

5 Likes

Someone photoshopped it, HAP.

1 Like

Why? What would you expect them to do today. sit around and look at each other?

It’s not St Kilda.

Oh. Damn.

If it were true, and it maybe isn’t, it’s more about publicising that you’re looking forward to post season celebrations, when supporters would be heartbroken.

1 Like

It was modified from a tweet Bugg made re. tagging someone. Can’t recall who it was.

Boo.

Can I still think poorly of J Watts?