FINAL TEAM VS PORT (For those who are too lazy to look in the other thread)

seems to be no matter how badly you play, you always play the next week…unless your langford

5 Likes

He’s going back

Port play 3 talls and could make it 4 if they wanted to in game.

Dixon. Marshall. Watts … and Westhoff

3 Likes

Is it a gif or image?

Pretty much.

Don’t forget to play Langford out of position too

2 Likes

Well, coaches are backing the team in even after that woeful performance last week.

fair enough.

But the jungle drums will really be out if their is a repeat.

war drums more like it.

marching from windy hill to tullamarine to save my club…

1 Like

Surprised Green kept his spot after poor defensive efforts & calling for that hand pass
(though seeing the space he left for Johannisen he must have been very surprised someone actually stuck on his hammer into the goal square).

Myers has never been one to get back into the team and play well in his first match back - he’s no James Hird - he needs a few weeks. AND SO DOES LANGFORD!

Will go along Sunday with a small spark of hope.

Against the Dogs the tactic seemed to be that our players in defence would kick it to the opposition forwards. The thinking behind this is that their forwards would get such a shock that they would miss goals at will. This is not a good tactic and I hope we don’t see a repeat of it on Sunday.

Mrs Bomb looked up from her crystal ball, pulled her hair out of her eyes, winked at me and predicted a big win to ESSENDON! She doesn’t use gel in her hair but she said the lads will certainly gel this week.

1 Like

2 Likes

Simply unbelievable. Green a witches hat. Myers not up to it. Whatever happened to accountability? Langford must be shaking his head.

1 Like

Dons by 80pts

2 Likes

1 forced change.

Lol

absolute ■■■■, lets continue to award mediocrity. Do the selection panel watch the game?

1 Like

I’m more interested in the ones that wanted Myers rushed straight back in the week before.

2 Likes

make that 10 years

4 Likes

Good thing we re-signed Woosha so early.

To be expected

Would have lived clarke get a crack but oh well.
At least guelfi in.

I hope we rest players for next weeks game given 4 day break i think Langford has to be an inclusion especially if he is carried over as the emergency.

Green was good first two weeks of the season.

2 Likes

Think of the children!

2 Likes

Worked very well in the first quarter last week - Bulldogs 1.8 at one stage

5 Likes