FINAL TEAM VS PORT (For those who are too lazy to look in the other thread)

David farking Myers stays in the side??? Fark me. Carlisle was right…the club is farked.

6 Likes

Worsfold is a comedic genius that’s for sure.

1 Like

Myers good in,
will protect the KIDS.
THE KIDS.
Guelfi will be protected.

groan

I guess this means that the coaches do not think the problem lies with the the players and their skill or effort, but the game plan and how it’s implemented and adhered to. A way to look at it is, they are taking full responsibility for the team performing, and choosing to work on that aspect, rather than changing personnel.

7 Likes

Myers will be amongst the best for Essendon and then we all go… “he did good, but mmmmm???”

4 Likes

When’s Gleeson back? I miss Gleeson.

2 Likes

Yes, they should only use it as a shock tactic!

agree. I thought he was a good player but i never truly appreciated just how important he was to our backline.

2 Likes

The more I drink the more excited I get for this game.
It’s the type we we win, I’m just gonna enjoy it for what it is until I’m ■■■■■■■■ on Sunday night.#FArkMyersitsallhisfaultsarcastica.

Probably wasn’t their fault. It was…something else.

You know that might actually work.

Play the same 22 players

Fire the weakest coach each week, until you have the right coaching mix and gameplan.

3 Likes

Trebuchet them out.

1 Like

On Sunday night I was advocating for the entire playing group to be sacked.

During the week I have mellowed. Perhaps it was reminding myself that fark Carlton is marginally worse than us. Maybe it was valium.

I can understand no changes. They were all putrid last week. Let them all redeem themselves. Back them in.

8 Likes

They were putrid against Freo ( Langers got cut)

Boys club my friend with favourites. Was absokute room for 2-3 changes and Clarke

16 Likes

Can I get some valium. Because I’m still ropeable?

3 Likes

Yep.
Ballsy, ballsy, ballsy move.

1 Like

Same Chinese take away selling SH-T in a tray

4 Likes

On a positive note…

B
B
B

2 Likes