Finally we get to hear from Hirdy. Our coach

Wish he was smoking a cigar just to ■■■■ e everyone off more

THE HAIR

How dare you equate those golden, lustrous locks with anything us mere mortals have 

He should have had a syringe hanging out of his arm as a ‘joke’.

I wish he spoke in French and they had either a dodgy interpreter or subtitles on the screen…

Needed to say:

But you still have to deal with me

i missed his scent

60% of the time works every time

FFS, What a surprise the HS going with Hird  does interview but doesnt mention Bomber Thompson. These newspaper people (and I use the word loosely) are the lowest form of gutter crap. Cant wait for the Age's reaction.

Didn't mention Paul Little, Xavier Campbell or Bruce Spingsteen either.  Must hate them too.

Our PR work could do with some improving. This is all so very confusing. I mean if Hird gets the chop now (or soon after) this would be pretty embarassing. I know we need to get on to business as usual, but this is very messy.

He though all but confirmed Licha's desire to move to Richmond.

Did nothing of the sort. Spoke in exactly the same terms about Howlett. Difference is that we have more info re. the Howlett situation. 

Dude you know what I'm saying. He wouldn't mention it otherwise.. Licha activated player option for next year = he's playing AFL footy.

What else is Hird saying? He's staying? He's activated the option but sitting out? And by bringing up the situation at least means the speculation is somewhat true. Don't you agree?

3aw about to report strong rumor that Bomber has left.

Whilst it's not suggesting a rift, something's not right. They haven't publicly mentioned each other in a while (not that this is a requirement), but the friendship would have been reinforced surely between bomba and/or Hird. Surely Bomba would have waited until after his holiday to announce this if there wasn't any tension / strain on their friendship. The decision to advise this is odd, and seems like a swipe in retaliation.

Essendon surely won't sack Hird now.. what a freakin mess.

Whilst it's not suggesting a rift, something's not right. They haven't publicly mentioned each other in a while (not that this is a requirement), but the friendship would have been reinforced surely between bomba and/or Hird. Surely Bomba would have waited until after his holiday to announce this if there wasn't any tension / strain on their friendship. The decision to advise this is odd, and seems like a swipe in retaliation.

Freaking mess they won't sack Hird? You sir are a tool

YOU SAY IT BEST, WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING AT ALL

(about the campaigns of the haters)

Fark youse all, let‘s talk meat and potatoes footy.

Freakin mess altogether.

Maybe I should have pressed enter a few times and separate the two sentences .that they're committed now like it or not.. no due process will be given (surely). Clubs kinda in a hostage position... them being the hostage.

The balls the club was accused of not having have definitely shriveled up now. Love Hird, but love the club more.

James and bomber should end all public comments, regardless of topic, with I love you bomber/James. To which the other should reply within 48 hours with a photo of them holding the current days paper giving the thumbs up!

James and bomber should end all public comments, regardless of topic, with I love you bomber/James. To which the other should reply within 48 hours with a photo of them holding the current days paper giving the thumbs up!

That's all I ask

Interesting, notice how the poster above capitalized James but not bomber… Was this intentional? Was this iPhone and it’s autocorrect? OR WAS IT DEEPER??? When apple programmers created their dictionary/autocorrect did they intend to belittle bomber and thus attack his coaching ability.

BLITZ INVESTIGATEEEEE

I wish he spoke in French and they had either a dodgy interpreter or subtitles on the screen...

That would have been awesome. Made me picture the Blackadder episode with the Infanta of Spain and her camp interpreter....

<3

Has anyone touched that hair and lived?

Was this done for the fans, or for players we want to trade into the club who think we're a rabble.

A bit from both columns I reckon. There wouldn't be a hell of a lot of players hanging around the EFC website for updates from Hird though. It's up to Dodoro and co to convince players that they should come on board. 

Does look tired.
Well he wouldn't be tired from his impending court action. Apparently all you do is let the lawyers do the work and you pay the bill.

Perhaps he could just get his lawyers to do video pieces on the website for him.
Maybe, but I wonder who would have done the trade week work and video pieces for Bomber whilst he was sipping pinacolada's in the US of A.