Finals discussion

How good is the game tonight. Seriously intense.

There are no finals this year.

Of course there are. Storm are gonna clean up!

Asterisk like 1990?

That's what I love about Blitz - you guys crack me up when I am down!!!!

Of course there are. Bunnies are gonna clean up!
Fixed.

Of course there are. Bunnies are gonna be clean up by the Storm!
Fixed.

Fixed properly

Of course there are. Bunnies and Storm are gonna be cleaned up by the Cowboys*!
Fixed.

Fixed properly

Now fixed properly

Jesus, don’t count the Chooks out. They just ran 2 past us in 3 minutes.

Jesus, don't count the Chooks out. They just ran 2 past us in 3 minutes.

As we will do many times whilst punting you from the race :P

Chooks won't win.

Of course there are. Bunnies and Storm are gonna be cleaned up by the Cowboys in my dreams. Unfortunately in the real world, Storm will clean up!
Fixed.

Fixed properly

Now fixed properly

Absolutely fixed properly

what the ■■■■■ angelo lekkas still doing out there?

How good is the game tonight. Seriously intense.

One bunch of maggots' favourites versus another bunch of maggots' favourites. 

Who the fark cares?

Of course there are. Bunnies and Storm are gonna be cleaned up by the Cowboys in my dreams. Unfortunately in the real world, Storm will clean up!
Fixed.

Fixed properly

Now fixed properly

Absolutely fixed properly

Mods should intervene on this blatant thread highjacking.

Unless, of course, it was about a topic anyone could give a shi+ about ever since we've been exiled to Vladistan.

How can the hawks afford to offer buddy 1 Million a year.

Worth noting Collingwood vs. Port Adelaide is very special.
John McCarthy played for both clubs and just 2 days shy of it being 1 year since he passed, the two teams meet in a final.

All this John McCarthy stuff ■■■■■ me. Why all the teeth gnashing and hair pulling over someone who got ■■■■■■, behaved like a total farkwit, and killed himself in the process?

Because it was tragic and someone lost their life. You've probably done plenty of stupid things in your life, but got away with it. Oh yeah, your an ■■■.

Show some respect.

Or add "Eat my balls", just as a reminder for the rest of us.

Just watched the Hawks dismantle the Swans. What really shites me is that how do they keep bringing in young players and turning them into this exciting, strong, skillful, running machines, so quickly I never know. You look at Hill running around, he was like a twig two years ago. The reason he wasn't drafted by other teams earlier.

If Kav, Merrett or Hams is playing for Hawks they will be similar. Geelong and Collingwood are not far away either. Their youngsters come on faster as well.

Couple of weaknesses from our team compared to theirs is that:

- We have top heavy midfielders like Jobey, Myers, Hocking and to some extent Howlett. So our spreading is not the best when having to cover these teams when they are attacking and doesn't help when we are attacking. As we rely on just a couple of players. Stanton and Zacka..

- Elite footskills and ability to kick either side of the body. Just breath taking to watch.

- Leads provided by the forwards who are small, medium and tall. Leads after leads after leads. Just gives the player with the ball so many options. The way they find space with so many talented players in one forward line is also just out of this world.

- Number of medium to small forwards who kick numerous goals (Gunston, Breust, Poop, Rioli etc). We have Winderlich and used to have Monfries. We focused hard on recruiting KPPs during Knights era. Hirdy came in and targetted  small defenders, running backs and midfielders. Midfield needs more work. But we've neglected bringing in medium / small forwards.

Game was on at the girlfriends house cause her nephew wanted to watcb it. I sat there and could not give a fark at what was going on. I don’t think I will go out of my way to watch a single game this final series. It’s dead to me.

Also helps that I can’t stand any of the 8 teams in there. Well I don’t mind Freo but that is more cause we won’t hear ■■■■ if they get up

A really good, enthralling contest for the first half. After that it was pretty much one way traffic.