Finals or failure, facing the Freo flogs - Match Day Thread

I’m going to go into this game expecting nothing.

I made her…

4 Likes

Freo wearing predominately white. So, umpires wearing light blue will conveniently fill space in Freo’s defensive zones for them.

1 Like

Whoa, Deck is a total badass who wears sunnies in winter

Glorious!
Well done to the beautiful Mrs D!

2 Likes

Please stand behind the line.

Thought you were train-surfing there for a moment…

“Honey, smile? I’m just gonna post this on Blitz”

“What’s Blitz?”

"It’s a-

Nothing"

4 Likes

I am hoping the Freo players are thinking more about their mad Monday costumes than playing football. That way even Essington will get Essendon into the finals.

1 Like

I hate all this waiting, just start the damn game.

The best part will be when we lose and still Bradbury our way into finals when Adelaide and Tigers steamroll the opposition. We don’t wanna be there but we get in anyway.

And then crush it in Week 1.

Imagine if it was a twilight.

Amazing. Just saw a Freo supporter on the train. Until then i had as many sightings of the night parrot round here

No late changes either side

1 Like

Already at the bar here at Etihad. With my Jobe mask. I’m all set.

If it wasn’t for the crippling panic attacks I’m having, this would be a fun day!

10 Likes

The waiting game sucks, let’s play, hungry hungry hippos.

3 Likes

Big fights in our family at the moment . Grandchildren’s hearts and minds up for grabs. With hawks out of finals should be a lot less grand grommets wanting to be jack Gunston, and more little Zac’s and zakas running around. My d.i.l. Is a hawks fan and putting a lot of pressure on the grandchildren to be little hawks FFS.

How many goals does daniher need to win the Coleman ??? Stupid fuxking liam Jones you fuxking spud …

1 Like

9 to equal Buddy

He needs 9 and then Kennedy needs to kick less than 7 goals.