Finals or failure, facing the Freo flogs - Match Day Thread

Super nervous for this one… and shouldn’t be… but carry the same scars as all of us. I know it might be shortlived but a trip to the finals for the ‘comeback boys’ would be awesome… and exactly what I wanted at the start of the year. They deserve better than scraping for 7/8th but it is what it is.

Sydney and Port both showed how to handle these junk games and I hope we come out and do similar. Time to mature as a club, as a group and make sure that we know what this club stands for moving forward.

Well I hope we play well…

3 Likes

Woke up this morning and Foxtel and Internet not working. GRRRR. Last time this happened it was out for five weeks. Cant go to pub fight is on.
Telstra has given us data for the hub we used last time this happened, currently working with Foxtel to get Foxtel Now and hopefully a stream.
Otherwise will be on the live thread or watching on ipad,

Lets hope its a great game and we win and then I might not mind…

On the way in: I’ve seen countless Essendon supporters, two Freo fans and one Teddy Richards

11 Likes

I have to stay home today (extremely new born baby). I am nervous as fark. Went for a long run this morning to relieve the tension (I don’t run) and got hailed on in the process.

Scarf now on. Pie in the oven. Extremely sore from the run. No sleep for last two days cause of this baby.

Come on you mother farking Dons

12 Likes

Hail? Where do you live?

Big crowd at Essendon station.

1 Like

Melb eastern suburbs. Came down something terrible here this morning.

Come on bombers
mark those balloons
kick long bombs
all afternoon

Come on bombers
run through the lines
make the scoreboard
work overtime

1 Like

I’m watching on ipad today. Hubby and son watching the fight.

Last H&A give it your all today Bombers (Jobe really deserves this one)

Go Bombers

3 Likes

3180, 3179, 3177…

3 Likes

The people (adults) behind me are playing I Spy. I kid you not! God they must be nervous.

1 Like

Come on bombers
Make sure you win today
No seriously, turn up and win today FFS
FFS

Fark Carlton

1 Like

The last time* I went for a run was after the round 21 win in 1997 versus the Bears. Had adrenaline to burn.

*not intended to be a factual statement

2 Likes

Congrats on the new baby bomber :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’m not even nervous anymore I’m just pumped up. All you who are turning up to the game you better cheer on the boys none of this sitting on your hands garbage

If you haven’t lost your voice by the end of the game your not doing it right

Come on bombers let’s rip some necks off

5 Likes

Il be getting ridiculously drunk either way

ITS TIME
T
S
T
I
M
E

1 Like

2400, 2399, 2398…

2 Likes

Anyone at the game - would love any news, photos, updates… anything really???

Sandy line train. Just stopped at Richmond so all the Saints/Tiges fans have piled out. Loads of Bombers fans left. Tipping 45k

1 Like