Finals Week 1

Eagles chocking as they do best.

Looks like they’ve chocked the Bulldogs bus without putting the handbrake on and it’s rolled away and run them over

Are all west Australians retarded or just eagles and dockers fans? The rules of the game have been communicated haven't they?
Cardies fans aren't.

Most intelligent and educated fans of the game that you’ll ever have the pleasure to come across over there.

No one tell that guy in the Hurley thread that Jong was crying.

I’ve cried a few times tonight over having to listen to this inane commentary.

Is there any sporting crowd in the country with less idea that WCE fans?

Port.

Is there any sporting crowd in the country with less idea that WCE fans?

No

They are all fkn braindead cu*ts

Obvious free kick…booooooooo

The package and the Bont seem to be way off it tonight. Superfluous at this point.

The Doggies very rarely let the ball hit the turf.

Their ball movement, footskills and in close work is outstanding.

I reckon Boyd is their only player that lacks the crazy intensity. Has had a couple chances to slot goals or take a big mark.

Agree but I think it’s not so much lacking intensity but more so that his body seems so stiff, awkward and slow whenever he gets near the ball.
A serious question. When did VFL/AFL player start crying when injured and unable to play in finals?

What’s the issue with crying all of a sudden?
Hurley cried. Now Jong.

Hirdy once cried on the bench when he did his ankle in 99.
It’s like we’ve never seen grown men cry before.

Nobody is making an issue. Serious question. Just interested as it is/was not a very common occurrence.

The worst I’ve seen is Hird on the bench in round 2 against North in 99. But that was because he thought his career was over.

There was the Nick Riewoldt game against Brisbane when they targeted him and he cried on the bench.

Not sure who was first to cry on the bench after an injury.

Hahahahaha!! Loving this!!!

Booooooooooooooooo!!!

Sooooo… I haven’t watched or listened to any of the game — and from the posts above I have zero idea what’s happening.

Oh dear.

The commentators talk Boyd up on little evidence / performance.

Boyd gets a long time to get rid of the ball.

1300 etc.

No one is paying attention to the actual game. Just enjoying all the booooooooooooooooos

Fairly safe to say that players are taking the game a lot more seriously than they used to as I can’t recall any players being so emotional before the 90’s. It just gives a different perspective on what players are going through as the game evolves. I find it interesting and gives me a different (better) appreciation when viewing games as there is always a lot of talk regarding how hard it is to reach top level.

Here come the downhill skiiers…

Booooooooo/ballllllll/dobbbbbbbb/ahhhhhhh/another Chardy calliope?

Weagles are the new Essington…West Coastington?