Finals Week 1

Is Jack Darling quickly turning into the Eagles version of Travis Cloke?

Does nothing inside 50 for them and gathers most of his stats out near the wing in benign areas of the ground for the opposition.

Most importantly, were there any late [in|ex]clusions for Footscray?

Fairly safe to say that players are taking the game a lot more seriously than they used to as I can't recall any players being so emotional before the 90's. It just gives a different perspective on what players are going through as the game evolves. I find it interesting and gives me a different (better) appreciation when viewing games as there is always a lot of talk regarding how hard it is to reach top level.

I don’t know that you are making sense. Footy has been off the charts - serious for a long time. Guys who had to work full time jobs and play for peanuts took this game as serious as anyone. The second sentence is more the point, re. the game evolving - but culture changes as well. Crying, not crying… more emotional, don’t think so.

Simpson feeling the pressure.

They’re the Eagles

Is Jack Darling quickly turning into the Eagles version of Travis Cloke?

Does nothing inside 50 for them and gathers most of his stats out near the wing in benign areas of the ground for the opposition.

Stringer the same, except he’s doing nothing up the ground either

Jack is not what I’d define as a big occasion player.

Wow. Well done Dogs. Didn’t see this coming. Just obliterated them.

Getting ugly now.

Fat lady doing the vocal warm-ups…

It’s all over!!! Bye bye E-girls!!! LMFAO!!!

West Choke Eagles.
Game. Set. And match methinks

They’re dobbing them from everywhere now.

Game over.

Wow, that will silence the crowd. Big lead now.

Desperately hoping Footscray stick it up those feral, booing, mental midgets (aka Eagles fans).

Gotta respect what Foostcray have achieved so far.

How many boos?

Finals football: Dogs.

Waiting for it to happen: West Coast

So I’m skipping through at thirty second intervals listening for booing, and all I see so far is a ridiculous bit of over-acting when Giles swatted a fly near them.

Leroy is soooooo getting fined for that.

Eagle comeback?

Eagle comeback?

Eagle comeback next year