2 Likes

Better start winning at the G again…

2 Likes

Fixture looks good enough to me.
Anyone, Anywhere, Any Time.
Lets play.

3 Likes

Pretty decent draw.

Consecutive six day breaks, back-to-back interstate trips and a six day break prior to playing in Perth are the things that stand out as not great.

1 Like

Hard to see us losing a game with that fixture.

14 Likes

CAn’t remember the last time we played either North or the Swans twice in 1 year…

I know all teams are getting a 5 day break, but that’s pretty brutal. Playing the late sunday arvo game and then playing interstate against what you’d expect will be a very good team again in 2019.

7 Likes

:cat2::cat2::cat2:

Heh… Cats media team earning their money

6 Likes

Just checked, … the Pies have less again, … but only one less at least.

1 Like

Really disappointing not to get a double header against the bottom four, especially seeing as we only played them once this year as well.

2 Likes

Yep. 5 day breaks shouldn’t involve a trip interstate, IMO.

We’ve got 4 away games at the MCG.

That should hold us in good stead for finals.

Return games against saints & suns would’ve been handy. 4 wins without breaking a sweat.

That’s the idea. Lets hope we become unbeatable there by years end.

They’re the games we lose so that’s good for us.

I’m glad not to play St Kilda, GC and Carlton twice. yes draw is harder but those games are absolutely terrible to watch.

Beating GC twice may help you get there but isn’t going to help win a final.

1 Like

Helped the Pies make top 4, where they needed that second chance to make the GF.

3 Likes

I’ll take it considering we can’t beat a big Melb team at the G and so we only lose once to Richmond, twice to Collingwood and once to Carlton next year rather than the 0-7 from this year (including Hawthorn)

Agree. Lots of games against mid table opposition that we were beating this year.

1 Like

AFL gave us the bye after the Fark Carlton game.
Nice of them to give us that time off to celebrate joyously or lick our Essington wounds.

3 Likes