Fixture 2020

They could turn it into a draft.

Pick 1 : Channel 7 - Round 8 : Essendon v Bin Chickens - Friday night footy
Pick 2 : Channel 10 - Round 16 : etc

Yay

1 Like

As long as they televise the draft in prime time.

What about them?*

*asking on behalf of the AFL.

1 Like

I still have the commemorative pin they handed out somewhere, Our seats (me dad bro) are still the same as well, so we are the only bomber fans to have ever had those seats reserved.

Fark Port

I was one of those 43,012 and enjoyed every minute of it. Let’s hope 2020 is another similarly dominant season for us. Can’t see us losing just one match all year, though.
But we do need to start well and play consistent, high-class football all year. Can we do it? We’ll see.

1 Like

I was there as well. Still remember being pumped when it got to 100 as we would all receive additional discounts at rebel sport (or whatever was on the back of that pin).

Good luck to the bloke doing this!!

2 Likes

AFL fixture 2020 - who the fark knows!

1 Like

Do you reckon it’s likely that provided everyone else at the club returns negative tests that we’ll just play Carlton as scheduled next week and make up the Melbourne game at a later point?

AFL 2020 Fixture - “You can expect the expected to happen provided the unexpected doesn’t happen”

1 Like

Potentially yes, the Mel ESS game goes into the pending/TBA file.

This talk of maybe playing the game against Melb Tuesday evening, I just don’t see how that can happen.
Surely we can’t be satisfied that all those players that have been in contact with Conor will definitely be clear in a few days time ?

The incubation period can be up to 14 days so there’s no way the Melbourne game is going ahead, or the Carlton game. Maybe we resume for the Collingwood game and make up the other two games during a bye?

Round 6 we are playing the bulldogs at the docklands, Saturday night, just revealed on 7 news

has the fixture been released yet? I dont see it on the AFL website

Just round 6

At Marvel, Saturday night. Free to air! Nice!

2 Likes

Pay back time for those fcks another team we haven’t beaten in a while

1 Like

Is it time for the Tassie Hub!?!!?

In: Mckenna, Daniher

1 Like