#FLOGPOSTING

We’re all flogs in one way or another. What makes you part flog?

Me:

Will drink any old crap beer that’s available, but I get real fussy over red wine.

FLOG

2 Likes

I stopped eating red meat six months ago because I no longer believe producing it is environmentally sustainable.

FLOG

1 Like

I don’t think I really need to say, do I?

My preference for European cinema over Hollywood ■■■■■ is well-known.

8 Likes

we all post on blitz.

24 Likes

I often encourage friends to go to Karaoke because I can sing and I like to disillusion the nuffies there.

FLOG

8 Likes

There are many spokes to my FLOGPOSTING wheel.

1 Like

I’m a travel / status snob and I make sure everyone knows about it :slight_smile:
And I’m not even a little bit ashamed.

4 Likes

This is one of my favourite things to do. I’m a flog :frowning:

As if I needed another reason to hate you.

But there it is anyway! FLOG!

Fark people that can sing!

3 Likes

I’m balding-headed.

8 Likes

I’ve got a DONS supporting mate that won’t buy a membership and he knows that I do shiftwork. He almost expects my seats when I can’t go so I’d rather give them to randoms on the net!

FLOG!

15 Likes

2 Likes

I’m the guy at a gathering that likes to point out the things people think they are a flog for is wishful thinking and the truth is much worse. Boy there is a lot of that going on in this thread.

Flog

4 Likes

I’m American.

22 Likes

Lel… well played.

I walk around in summer time and ask “How about this heat?”

I’m an ■■■■■■■ FLOG

5 Likes

One thing I don’t get is I’ve very rarely heard or used the word Flog in my normal day to day life. Yet it is pervasive in the football online world, forums and twitter etc.

Do people actually call other people flogs? Or am I just a flog who spends my time in floggy circles.

It’s not the heat that upsets me, it’s the humidity.

I’m an uberflog.

1 Like

I like winter more because i get to wear cool jackets.

FLOG.

4 Likes

5 Likes