#FLOGPOSTING

Same, but late light infomercials.

Drinking whiskey doesn’t make you a flog. Well unless you’re drinking Johnny Blue with coke, that’s ultimate FLOG.

EFA.

Farcically priced sub standard Scotch for mine.

2 Likes

Are Cor10 and Bond 7 still available? Two bastions of 70’s Australian whiskies.

Would never buy the stuff myself but when it’s complimentary on airlines I scoff the stuff to “get my money’s worth”

Flog

I won’t have a main meal that doesn’t contain meat.
Have even refused to go to a family wedding in the last 12 months due to them having vegetarian only meals
FLOG

7 Likes

Feels like some peoples secret shames are creeping into this thread.

masturbating to saturday disney? my god.

KFC chips are grouse. Couldn’t tell you the last time I got anything else from there.

Maccas has absolutely no appeal for me. The smell isn’t just bad food, it’s something else entirely. Unless you’re about 300km from anywhere and/or it’s 3AM, there’s guaranteed better options.

That’s just diehard woglyf!!

Yeah you’re only a 50/50 chance of getting a loogie if it’s off the production line.
asking for it fresh guarantees it.

Love this Flogic

I can now branch out with #FurryLogic
Much better than flogish #fuzzylogic

Although @SCarey loves #fuzzylogic

1 Like

You’re dead to me

Oh we’ve all been there

bring back the mcspicy dav

1 Like

Hah, yes… in the days before high speed internet.

Surely no one spends $250 bucks on a scotch and mixes coke with it (and I don’t even rate johnnie blue)

I only play Gibson, Fender and high end guitars even tho I’m not very good
GuitarFlog

2 Likes

Saw that at a greek/arab wedding about 4 years ago.

Pathetic

I think they finished up by the late 70s. for the young ones out there, the whisky AN10 meant to type was Corio.

I was talking about Corio, and meant to type Cor10. It sounded like it was the result of a chemistry experiment.