#FLOGPOSTING

You mean you’re not actually disabled yourself?
That’s stuffed my theories about your bipolar football supporting

Oh yeah, and I continually make up fictional life stories for people on the flimsiest of evidence
FLOG

That’s not Flog unless you’re looking to start a war with Scotland

Just won’t 145 bucks backing the pies

Mixed emotions Flog

2 Likes

I take taxis rather than Ubers because I hate having to make conversation with the driver. I feel obliged to talk to Uber drivers to make sure they give me a good rating and consider the small premium in price for a taxi a fair deal for peace and quiet.

FLOG

5 Likes

I take lifts from the 1st floor to ground floor when I could so easily take the stairs, just to see the disappointment on people’s faces inside that they haven’t quite made it out of that claustrophobic box yet. And when we get to ground floor I’m the first one out.

#liftflog

7 Likes

Showing my now 6 year old a picture of me holding the 1993 Premiership cup with Darren Bewick, both wearing essendon Jumpers (I was a fit 17 year old).

Not correcting him for a good 6 months when he’d tell me that I played for the Bombers.

Flog

7 Likes

I use the word literally in literally every sentence, even if what I’m saying is not literal!

Literally a FLOG

6 Likes

Different cultures enjoy their top drops in different ways.

The same way some of us would think there could be no one that adds lemonade to their glass of 389 and drinks it with a straw. Does happen though.

#letthemmixitup
#PCflogposting

We only have Apple products in our house.
Phones, laptops, iPads, iMac etc.

FLOGS

7 Likes

I own a 1973 Pulsar P3 ‘Time Computer’ wrist watch, (almost) like the one worn by Roger Moore for a blink of the eye in Live and Let Die (he wore the P2) and former US President Gerald Ford and I go out of my way to tell people about it.

1…2…3…

FLOG!

3 Likes

A lot of whiskies market themselves on only using water from the clearest, purest highland streams

Did Corio market itself as only using the runoff from the Shell refinery?

(Although I think this is probably the most BS marketing blurb I’ve ever read:

)

3 Likes

Oi!

1 Like

I look like George Costanza… But think if I was single the hot 25 year old, size 8 blonde who just join my team at work would actually go out with me.

Delusional Flog

7 Likes

I went to the op shop this morning. There was a Bomber scarf hanging up half covered by a blue scarf.

I pushed the the blue scarf aside and back so the Bomber scarf was loud and proud at the front. :slightly_smiling_face:

Flog thing to do.

5 Likes

Flog? More like hero!

3 Likes

You’ve saved another poor unsuspecting victim from a much worse fate.

3 Likes

had someone at work like that, it was cos they thought they were too important to wait.

they had fun when the lift got stuck between g and 1.

3 Likes

I refuse to have any apple products in our house

2 Likes

Im gonna take credit for Zac Clarke’s game tonight…cause he was reading how much I sh*t I gave him on the blitz.

All about me Flog

2 Likes

This shocks me to the core, and I can’t stand the cider you.

3 Likes