Footy Show Event calling Essendon supporters Re ASADA Investigation - This Saturday

There was nothing funny about it, took stupid to a whole new level. I'm the type of person that I would be able to see the humour in it even if it is at Essendons expense. What a waste of time on their part, I doubt anyone apart from collingwood or carlton supporters would find it funny.

I agree with you seems like the footy show are really scraping the bottom of the barrel and;  I also,  have a pretty sick sense of humour.  That was about as weak as they could get.  David Rodan was pretty good even on one leg.  The rest of the skits, absolutely as weak as. 

There was nothing funny about it, took stupid to a whole new level. I'm the type of person that I would be able to see the humour in it even if it is at Essendons expense. What a waste of time on their part, I doubt anyone apart from collingwood or carlton supporters would find it funny.

I agree with you seems like the footy show are really scraping the bottom of the barrel and;  I also,  have a pretty sick sense of humour.  That was about as weak as they could get.  David Rodan was pretty good even on one leg.  The rest of the skits, absolutely as weak as. 

Yep everything was weak and dissapointing. Pretty much summed up 2013.. ■■■■

I don't understand why you immerse yourself in the footy show and then complain about it.  I don't watch it.  Stop watching it - ratings fall - it goes off the air.  

I don't understand why you immerse yourself in the footy show and then complain about it.  I don't watch it.  Stop watching it - ratings fall - it goes off the air.  

Haven't watched it since Max Walker hosted it in 93. MISSED NOTHING!

Haven't watched it since Max Walker hosted it in 93. MISSED NOTHING!

Max Walker hosted it? WTF did that happen. Last I watched Eddie Maguire was the host, has that changed?

I watched it for 5 minutes then turned it over. That is a disgrace.

Yeah. About as funny as an outbreak of Cholera.

I reckon an outbreak of Cholera at AFL house would be pretty funny.
Especially as it would spread to The Age building within 24 hours.

Wouldn't have taken that long to be "leaked" to the unfair hax  building!