Footy Show Event calling Essendon supporters Re ASADA Investigation - This Saturday

The more I think about it the more I'd actively discourage anyone getting involved in this. It's well past time to move on.

Same. The show has been a joke - and not a good one - for years. Just because Sam stood up for the EFC doesn't mean it's going to make any difference him doing a skit that would be embarrassing even if performed by a group of year 7 students. 

Sack Barrett.
Show me you're legit.
Then I'll think about it.

Another salient point.

This is a show that gives Barrett credibility and value as a journalist.  That's not a show I want to be a part of.

Damien Barrett = oxygen thief

This is a show that gives Barrett credibility and value as a journalist.  That's not a show I want to be a part of.

Dunno about that. They still let him embarrass himself by reading off his iPad, rather than just reading from the autocue (or, gasp, remembering the few words) like any normal person.

… it was that good, huh?

You watching the NRL interview?

Haha. Dank said Ings knows more about chalk dust than the Cronulla case

Haha. Dank said Ings knows more about chalk dust than the Cronulla case

Lets not worry ourselves too much with what old Stephen Dank thinks.

Every week I have to hear this digusting footy show ■■■■ up full ball because my dad thinks its the best thing since sliced bread. It genuinely angers me and the fact that its still on telly demonstrates nine is a terrible station that is scraping the barrell for shows.

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

I love that they actually think they're funny. 

That opening sequence was easily the most libellous thing they’ve done all year.
(Well, from limited watching. I PVR it for Almost Footy Legends, which they’ve almost managed to fark up by going for twee and faked and bullying the audience into choosing the “right” winner. Happily a good final winner this year, though.)

so it was that bad ?

the only thing i can see out of this is that the farce has become a parody

parodofaricle ?

That opening sequence was easily the most libellous thing they’ve done all year.
(Well, from limited watching. I PVR it for Almost Footy Legends, which they’ve almost managed to fark up by going for twee and faked and bullying the audience into choosing the “right” winner. Happily a good final winner this year, though.)

even better, the guy who won is an Essendon supporter! he was quite active on the old Bombertalk site

Some more info for those of who "forgot" to watch?

Some more info for those of who "forgot" to watch?

+1. Tell me it was lame.

Yeah. About as funny as an outbreak of Cholera.

So what happened?

I reckon an outbreak of Cholera at AFL house would be pretty funny.

Saw the opening minute and then turned it off. Stupid farks. 

I reckon an outbreak of Cholera at AFL house would be pretty funny.
Especially as it would spread to The Age building within 24 hours.

There was nothing funny about it, took stupid to a whole new level. I'm the type of person that I would be able to see the humour in it even if it is at Essendons expense. What a waste of time on their part, I doubt anyone apart from collingwood or carlton supporters would find it funny.