Former #1 Pig Hibberd

Apart from Hurley and Hibberd do we have any other players on his list?

From memory no.

So let me get this straight. People are now thinking he's gone because of the article or because of something else they've been hearing combined with the article?

Hibberd to Melbourne has been linked for weeks where there is smoke there is fire i guess.

Is it only because it’s one club though. Hooker was linked to clubs for ages too. I dunno.

Anyway, who’s up for a best 22 of who Connors has shifted from clubs?

Apart from Hurley and Hibberd do we have any other players on his list?

http://connorssports.com.au/clients/

A list made up predominantly of players who have shifted clubs - muppet!!

So let me get this straight. People are now thinking he's gone because of the article or because of something else they've been hearing combined with the article?

Hibberd to Melbourne has been linked for weeks where there is smoke there is fire i guess.

Quick! Get Tayte Pears. He’s learning how to put out fires!!! :wink: :smiley:

Tayte in next years Fireman calendar.

#saveourbacon

Quick! Get Tayte Pears. He’s learning how to put out fires!!! :wink: :smiley:

LOL so while the guy is away and hasn't spoken to anyone he is suddenly confirmed as leaving! Yeah good one, sounds like a manager ploy being played out there.

He’s gone

He may well be, but that article was pure speculative crap. TBH I am not too fussed if we lose him but I simply hope we get a good deal in return.

Doubt it.

• Melbourne offer pick 27.
  • Dodoro will refuse.
  • Melbourne won’t try to better the pick and keep forcing Dodoro to take 27.
  • Dodoro will cave in on the last day of trade week and accept 27.
  • Hibberd gets to Melbourne,the trade gets done but some how Dodoro will still cop it for being “Essendon are hard to deal with”

Same ■■■■ different year.

So then just do the deal quick and get it out of the way (that is if Hibberd wants to leave of course).

Is it unders? Yes.
Is it unders by a lot? IMO not really.

Maybe see if we can get their 3rd rounder for our 4th and move up the back end a bit if we plan to take a few in the draft.

Tell your manager to shut his clams michael

Winderlich

He is playing football like a scared little boy. Cale Hooker is going to have nightmares forever about this bloke turning the football over time and time again. Needs to be dropped.

…and replaced by a far better player, by the name of…

Needs a rest in the 2’s. killing us on turnovers!!

This part made me laugh:

‘‘The running defender and Hurley are both managed by Paul Connors, who facilitated the trades of Melksham, Paddy Ryder and Stewart Crameri out of Essendon.’’

Can some draft expert give us a list of who Connors has inadvertently brought to Essendon then?

No,
Umm Judd at westcoast - carl Tried a three way with ryder or gummby
Tarrant Collingwood - freeo
Dale Thomas Coll - carl
Callan Ward Foots - giants
luke ball stk - coll
Trent croad Haw- freo - haw
If you get a player thats any good, dont expect him to be a 1 club player
The players might like him, but we pay their wages - don’t deal with him.
Jeees, he did his apprenticeship with R Nixon and then Effed him over, taking players off his books. A real piece of work

Knowing he ■■■■■■ Nixon over makes it harder for me to hate Connors now

Point being, its where he learned his craft - Just needs to write a book.

This part made me laugh:

‘‘The running defender and Hurley are both managed by Paul Connors, who facilitated the trades of Melksham, Paddy Ryder and Stewart Crameri out of Essendon.’’

Can some draft expert give us a list of who Connors has inadvertently brought to Essendon then?

No,
Umm Judd at westcoast - carl Tried a three way with ryder or gummby
Tarrant Collingwood - freeo
Dale Thomas Coll - carl
Callan Ward Foots - giants
luke ball stk - coll
Trent croad Haw- freo - haw
If you get a player thats any good, dont expect him to be a 1 club player
The players might like him, but we pay their wages - don’t deal with him.
Jeees, he did his apprenticeship with R Nixon and then Effed him over, taking players off his books. A real piece of work

Knowing he ■■■■■■ Nixon over makes it harder for me to hate Connors now

I heard something else off someone who read the article

Paul Connors’ PR Department wrote that article. No doubt about it.

This part made me laugh:

Yeah cause Connors is a prick who hates Essendon

I dont know Connors but to be fair its not just Essendon players he shipped off.

Pretty sure he is Dangerfields manager, Judd, Tarrant, Beams, Luke Ball, Dale Thomas etc. Josh Jenkins aswell and he still hasn’t signed.

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Fluffy article is fluffy.

Just read he was Mcphee’s manager when he walked out on the club in 2009. LOL