Former #1 Pig Hibberd

Just read he was Mcphee's manager when he walked out on the club in 2009. LOL

has a good track record, don’t he?

Fluffy article is fluffy.

The fluffiest of fluffy articles that ever fluffed.

Paul Connors is the Ashley Madison of Footy Managers.

And Realistically, Hibbo is worth about pick 20, tops.

So let me get this straight. People are now thinking he’s gone because of the article or because of something else they’ve been hearing combined with the article?

This part made me laugh:

‘‘The running defender and Hurley are both managed by Paul Connors, who facilitated the trades of Melksham, Paddy Ryder and Stewart Crameri out of Essendon.’’

Can some draft expert give us a list of who Connors has inadvertently brought to Essendon then?

No,
Umm Judd at westcoast - carl Tried a three way with ryder or gummby
Tarrant Collingwood - freeo
Dale Thomas Coll - carl
Callan Ward Foots - giants
luke ball stk - coll
Trent croad Haw- freo - haw
If you get a player thats any good, dont expect him to be a 1 club player
The players might like him, but we pay their wages - don’t deal with him.
Jeees, he did his apprenticeship with R Nixon and then Effed him over, taking players off his books. A real piece of work
FFS. The article itself states that Hibbo hasn't informed either club of a decision. Why even bother to write it? Unless it's the Manager wanting it out there.........

If he wants out, I wouldn’t be making it more difficult than it need be. Get a trade done, move on.

Robbo to make some phone calls to Essendon and Paul Connors tomorrow morning.

Premierships require player depth, we need everybody.

Any chance this article was originally written with Hurley’s name, but after the club proactive statement, it was changed to Hibberd? I think Speedy said last week that Hibberd directly confirmed he was staying. I call bullcrap on the article.

FFS. The article itself states that Hibbo hasn’t informed either club of a decision. Why even bother to write it? Unless it’s the Manager wanting it out there…

If he wants out, I wouldn’t be making it more difficult than it need be. Get a trade done, move on.

LOL so while the guy is away and hasn't spoken to anyone he is suddenly confirmed as leaving! Yeah good one, sounds like a manager ploy being played out there.

He’s gone

He may well be, but that article was pure speculative crap. TBH I am not too fussed if we lose him but I simply hope we get a good deal in return.

Doubt it.

• Melbourne offer pick 27.
  • Dodoro will refuse.
  • Melbourne won’t try to better the pick and keep forcing Dodoro to take 27.
  • Dodoro will cave in on the last day of trade week and accept 27.
  • Hibberd gets to Melbourne,the trade gets done but some how Dodoro will still cop it for being “Essendon are hard to deal with”

Same ■■■■ different year.

This part made me laugh:

‘‘The running defender and Hurley are both managed by Paul Connors, who facilitated the trades of Melksham, Paddy Ryder and Stewart Crameri out of Essendon.’’

Can some draft expert give us a list of who Connors has inadvertently brought to Essendon then?

Key word being “facilitated”

Like he’s providing a public service or something the fckin scumbag.

Will probably go I think. Pick 27ish would be slightly unders and I hope with a year remaining on his contract (not contemplating that void bs) Dodoro has every right to get a 3rd club involved until the trade satisfies Hibbo's worth. I think around 17-23 may be about right. The club has said they will act in good faith and respect the wishes of the boys should they want out, but a little bartering to facilitate a fairer trade is ok ;)

Slight unders?

Yep. That’s what I wrote.
You have a different view?

LOL so while the guy is away and hasn't spoken to anyone he is suddenly confirmed as leaving! Yeah good one, sounds like a manager ploy being played out there.

He’s gone

He may well be, but that article was pure speculative crap. TBH I am not too fussed if we lose him but I simply hope we get a good deal in return.

`In 2014 Hibberd signed a three-year extension at Essendon and told the Herald Sun: “No one is running away from this footy club.

“We all love being here, we all love the players and we love playing for the club.

“Hopefully we all stick together and build something special.”`
```

Bye.
This part made me laugh:

Yeah cause Connors is a prick who hates Essendon

The Melksham trade might have worked very well for us.

I don’t see any room for him next year with Tippa, Fanta, Parish, Laverde coming through and Colyer, Myers and Hocking all signing on. There are superior players in any role Melksham could do. Definitely wouldn’t have got any better than pick 25, and it also means they would have to do better than 27.

I’d hate to lose Pig too, but with Hartley and Francis and another top 5 pick we should be able to cover him.

Who ever said Clayton Oliver’s a fair swap give yourself an uppercut

Melbourne gave 25 For Melksham with that being the case then Hibberd is worth more that pick 27.

Not the point, they only have pick 27. They will make no attempt to better that pick either.

This part made me laugh: