Former #1 Pig Hibberd

LOL so while the guy is away and hasn't spoken to anyone he is suddenly confirmed as leaving! Yeah good one, sounds like a manager ploy being played out there.

He’s gone

Melbourne gave 25 For Melksham with that being the case then Hibberd is worth more that pick 27.

I thought we should be asking for a 1st rounder purely for the fact that we’re hard to deal with.

All speculation. The kid can play a bit but wouldn’t lose too much sleep if he decided to start a fresh elsewhere. If his mate Mick leaves there will be legit tears

#Savethepig

I love how people in here scoff at a four year extension but would then still want a first round pick for him.

Mate, fcking genune potatoes have been traded for first round picks before. Shaun Fcking Hampson was traded for pick 28, the list goes on. I think it’s fair to ask for a Round 1 pick for a 26 year old half back who was near AA a few years back. And no, that doesn’t mean I think we should sign them up for a 7 year contract or something ridiculous.

Hope it’s a load of bullocks

2016 and 2017 second rounder. Unless a third club can be brought in for a late first, early second.

Package up our pick 19 with whatever other pick for another top 10 pick.

Would be happy with that.

2016 and 2017 second rounder. Unless a third club can be brought in for a late first, early second.

Package up our pick 19 with whatever other pick for another top 10 pick.

I’ll wait until Pig states his intentions. I’d like him to stay for solidarity reasons but if he chooses to leave because Dees offer him 4-5 years he can go because frankly he’s not worth 4-5 years. I’d take any pick in 20s

I look forward to a club statement in the next 15 minutes.

I checked my emails just for a laugh and boom! Essendon fc…injury update. Thought you nailed it for a sec.

Straight swap Salem

Will probably go I think. Pick 27ish would be slightly unders and I hope with a year remaining on his contract (not contemplating that void bs) Dodoro has every right to get a 3rd club involved until the trade satisfies Hibbo's worth. I think around 17-23 may be about right. The club has said they will act in good faith and respect the wishes of the boys should they want out, but a little bartering to facilitate a fairer trade is ok ;)

Slight unders?

I look forward to a club statement in the next 15 minutes.

See ya

I honestly think all the best to him if he intends to go. I just really don’t think he’s said to anyone he wants to. It’s the same old ■■■■. “Strong links with this club. Oh, but nothing’s been said. By anyone. That we’re admitting to. But we would if he said something. But, he didn’t.”

I love how people in here scoff at a four year extension but would then still want a first round pick for him.

Lethal kicking skills. " "

This sort of thing happens when a club is not buckling to a Conner player’s wants.

Been thinking for a while, that in a list management sense, with our new found defenders, we might not budge, and could see it as advantageous, & a gain, or at the very least no drama, should he leave.

Just sayin’.