Former #30 Patrick Ryder - we dodged the bullet

2 Likes

Well at least he’d forgive his missus for not knowing where her family were.

I once was a God fearing man, those days are gone for me with all the crap the church has heaped on less fortunate people. But that’s for another thread.

As for forgiveness for that dog ? Never ! He doesn’t deserve forgiveness from any of us.

For all the crap he dished out and for the money hungry mercenary he showed himself to be he used the first spurious opportunity he and his dog of a manager could think of to walk out on a contract. And for that we got sfa, after bringing his family over and finding work for them and paying for it all.

Plus he single handedly destroyed our chance of winning an elimination final for us.

FMD even Jesus would give up on this bloke he sold his soul to the devil. Him his manager and the farcking AFL killed my love of the game and I couldn’t care less if he never plays again that farcking dog.
If any of you have read enough of my posts for all matters related to the AFL contrived saga I always close off by saying…

Never forgive never forget !

9 Likes

He can go and get Farked, I rather us draft Cambell Brown and Brad Swell before that Judas. He used the drug saga against us. Never forget that

11 Likes

You just know that a wannabe “journalist” is going to do an article that we are considering going for him just to rile up the fans on social media.

Doesn’t change my opinion, but interesting take from someone inside the club at the time.

Edit - thread from this tweet adds some more stuff.

Rite? Was he seriously at 281 characters?

1 Like

One of my pet hates is things like that. You’d be surprised how many contracts and legally binding documents I see have basic spelling and grammar errors in them. I understand it’s social media and not a contract but the amount of people who cannot correctly use there, their, they’re or were, we’re or where or your and you’re in the right context would blow your mind. These are tertiary educated people making these errors too. These things raise some red flags for businesses I can assure you.

6 Likes

We can hang a fair bit of crap on him… but the narrative that he made us lose the elim final sounds pretty contrived to me. Wasn’t he one of our best that day?

I think you mean number :grin:

5 Likes

Nah fark him. Just roll with it.

6 Likes

What’s rong with what he wrote?

*rote

1 Like

I refuse to believe this club ever hired someone by the name of John Elliott

5 Likes

Maybe his name is actually Jack Elliot and it’s like a polar opposite thing our clubs share

Where’s the other thread?

One of my favourites before he double crossed the club. We have no need nor use for Ryder. He left us for his own reasons which were entirely unconvincing at the time, good riddance to him. He is too old and broken to be of any use to us. Don’t want him, we have better players on our list.

8 Likes

Forget Woosha, Tanner and definitely forget Ryder, I want an investigation into how this guy was ever employed by the club.

Yes it probably was but so where a lot of things at that time leaving a club can be hard and sometimes u don’t know how to handle it a lot of us staff included haven’t left the way we wanted but everyone at that time 2010 /2015 was so passionate

Lol. We employed magic like stars?

1 Like

I’d recruit him if available in the rookie draft. Then just let him rot in the reserves.

1 Like

How long did Dean wallis have a job again?