Former #31 Dustin Fletcher

Not all people.

Anyway, he has a larger audience now because there’s no football.
No five goals from a player to talk about, no up and coming teams to talk about, just incidental crap like HOF.

Some guy from WA even had his fifteen minutes a little while ago.
Can’t remember who he is or what he said.
But apparently he’s as big a deal in WA as Cornes is in SA.

At the end of the day they’re irrelevant.
Wilson is a terrible journalist who has been exposed countless times pushing personal agendas against the facts.

Fletcher’s career speaks for itself and is not, and will not, be harmed by clickbait idiots.

3 Likes

T Gossage? He’s a fun guy.

lol. he’s a absolute fkn imbecile. youll never meet a bloke more full of himself

anyone who holds a live Facebook Q&A (on his own facebook account) and names it gosstradamous, is just a bit of a flog

1 Like

It’s because he was a fireman.

I’m sure he’s making his living as a bottom-feeder as best he can.
Same as the Entire cast of Footy Classified.

They’re irrelevant to me now, and their legacy in those roles will be nothing.

I’m not disputing any of those things but they’re why he has an audience.

Just looked him up.
Lol. He played ‘til 2015!
Who knew?!

Third best tagger of all time, after Heard, Crowley, slightly ahead of Peverill.

100% contender for never Hall of Fame.

FFS indeed.

interesting that he thinks one drug cheat, albeit “caught and suspended” should wait a few years.
while he thinks someone who profited off playing with a bunch of blokes pinging off their ■■■■■■■ head every week on drugs should be an automatic walk up.

that’s the media for you though.

I’m staggered that any person let alone an Essendon fan would watched footy classified.

2 Likes

CH9 are using Caro for promos of FC. Unbelievable.

My wife who has zero 0.0 interest in footy and is reputed to be able to assess people just by looking at them and listening to them speak ( LOL). She took one look at Caro and took an instant dislike to her.

I was so pleased and took it as affirmation of my wifes reputation in that area.

9 Likes

This will never end for the players unless somehow someday the truth does get out there and all the kents responsible made to pay for what they did

1 Like

With the season re-starting, I had to share this! Long time reader, first time poster - Our boy Dustin is giving fans personalised video shoutouts! Some platform called Swysh…seems really good, and connected with kids charities.

Anyone bought a shoutout from a player here before?

2 Likes

Welcome BB3. Nice first post.

Had no idea about that.

1 Like

Bomberboy3 ? Welcome to Bomberblitz Tom.

3 Likes

I can’t remember why Triple M was on my car radio. Maybe I was scanning.
But I did for a few moments and I was encouraged by what I heard.

Whoever the host was said something like, ‘I know you have views, Purple, I’m not interested in that, I’m just asking yes or no whether you think Watson is a Brownlow Medalist.’

Purple: ‘No.’
Others:
‘Yes.’
‘Yes.’
‘Yes.’
‘Yes.’
‘Okay, moving on…’

6 Likes

Post Reported.

6 Likes

Why did I watch that?

Jobe should still be referred as a brownlow medallist by the footy media imo the records wont say but history says he is.

AFL could have done two things

1. Have three brownlow medallists in Jobe,Mitchel,Cotchin or
  2. have no brownlow winner that year

Instead the AFL choose “the optics” option. The AFL’s Anti Doping Tribunal found the players not guilty so technically Jobe is still a brownlow medallist