Former #32 Travis Colyer

Looked good on the G. Kicking is terrible but at least he broke the lines

Only saw the second half, but outside the last 5 minutes was terrible. Nice how he kept kicking it to Stratton.

2 Likes

Played well for the most part. As long as he isn’t made to pick it up off the deck he’s fairly reliable with the ball.

Almost dragged us over the line really

2 Likes

Meh.

Not as pretty as Guelfi. Delist.

Maybe you should see the whole game ? Colyer had a good game over all. If you’re looking for this match’s turnover king, go no further than our esteemed Captain.

2 Likes

I can’t believe some of the comments…presumably it’s because you’ve said he’s rubbish so justify yourselves.

He was easily in our top ten.

Only goes to confirm my opinion of so many posters.

12 Likes

He was pretty good today, one of the few than ran and broke Hawthorn up

This is the reason I don’t come on here much these days Alan. Some of these Blitzers talk shi#t.

2 Likes

Got better as the game went on, and finished it in his best form since returning.

Might be over the hump. Stays in.

1 Like

Since I had a friends’s 40th I couldn’t. And I’ve been critical of Hepell since last year.

I can only talk to the part I saw, and although there was improvement he was pretty bad. For a good part of the fourth quarter I thought he was s big part of us losing.

Pretty much the same ones each time.

Aside from some standard shanks, I thought he was solid today. BUT. That needs to be his baseline, not the exception.

2 Likes

Why is he playing seniors.

Got rightfully dropped, then brought straight back in off no form and was average.

Dont anyone tell me how fkn spectacular he was, he was fkn average and symptomatic of why every year we’re middle of the road or lower.

We had no young guys to bring in or has Worsfold already put the line through Long and Laverde??

5 Likes

People saying he played well, or was in our top 10… fk me

Shanked then all game, rubbish when the opposition has the ball. Picked out the hawthorn spare all game.

Yeah let’s give him another contract. Couldn’t of brought in somebody like Long or Lav instead?

5 Likes

He broke his streak of 9 possession games so that’s a plus…

3 Likes

For a ball of muscle he got bumped off the ball way to easily early on

1 Like

Yep, fk me, as usual. You are a deadset drongo.

Childish. At best.

You going to try and put me on ignore again you puss?

1 Like