#49 Matt Dea

I see this as high expectations for Ridley and Redman. We’ve made the conscious decision to get games into the young guys at the expense of the decent, but limited Dea. If Dea was playing ahead of those two, their development would be stuffed.

2 Likes

OK so… actually… the thing is… ■■■■… still can’t do it!

4 Likes

I bet you wouldn’t get this emotional about delisting reboot

8 Likes

And everyone would be complaining about it.

Thought we should have kept Dea over McNiece though. We’re replete with both types of defender, but the Dea type (old fashioned) more valuable for mine. Dea has proven his worth. McNiece, as a mature ager, not so much. Good skill, no consistency. Same age, give or take.

Anyway, thanks Matty. You helped us, we helped you. The balance will always be askew.

1 Like

Redman and Ridley will get their chance if but if they are injured, McNeice is still available.
Then we could rejig the side and put McGrath or Heppell back.
Or Try Jake Wanganeen/Long in defence.

Add Francis and Gleeson to that

5 Likes

And we’ve got an Ambo in the back line

7 Likes

And we’ve got an Indian with McNiece

2 Likes

And I think Zaharakis is Greek for “construction worker”.

3 Likes

Stringer is a bit of a cowboy.

1 Like

OK so … this guy wins most courageous two years in a row … gives everything he has, every game …

No still can’t finish it

4 Likes

10/10 for effort though!

1 Like

still in your camp. I just wish they would rookie him. if not i hope he finds a home somewhere else. hes an asset to any club. heart and soul player.

1 Like

So was Henry Slattery.

was never a fan of Slattery

2 Likes

That’s a pretty good comparison I reckon

Dea has more tools than Henry, but same mindset.
They’d both jump in front of a bus to stop their man getting a cheapie.

Still reckon Henry was mis managed. Much better as a tagger in midfield than back pocket.

3 Likes

EFA

1 Like

I promised myself I wouldn’t bite on the Slatts bagging.

■■■■ you ■■■■■.

1 Like