Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

That can definitely happen as a result of what’s going on up the ground.

Ask BJ what he thought of today’s performance he will give you an honest answer.

Ask anyone what they thought and I’m sure you would too.

We were woeful. No 2 ways about it.

Another player who didn’t turn up to play yesterday.

3 Likes

I miss you, BJ.

2 Likes

Come back BJ, all is forgiven.

We miss his leadership on field, but as a player he was cooked

Get him back to the club. Get him to training and put him in the coaches box as the gameday coach.

1 Like

Only if you’d like him to trigger the rest of the snowflake player faction and have them in tears.

It does seem there were some players who weren’t particularly keen on his blunt feedback style and were likely only too glad to see the back of him.

We do know that 2 of the players who did seem to appreciate the way he went about it were promptly dropped from the leadership group for this year.

Probably part of the reason it looks like the players aren’t on the same page is because…the players aren’t on the same page.

The snowflake brigade have to go. They bring their attitudes to the game.

FTFY

2 Likes

not sure they’d want an annoyed BJ on their case

7 Likes

Problem is NBN most of the time as it is not Optus techs who do the connection but NBN techs, they keep cancelling techs constantly due to high work load, MSD excuses (mass service disruptions, ie rain) or some other excuse. We keep rebooking, they keep rescheduling or not turning up. All the telcos face the same issue.

3 Likes

1 Like

OPtus better protect their pretzels

3 Likes

yep - my experience with the NBN has been frustrating for the things you point out. New person to deal with each time.
We still have to do the ISP connection. We are with OPTUS so we’ll see how it goes. Doing it next year.

Look, I don’t check the speeds. Its not a particular issue for us, but the reliability of our NBN FTTP connections have been excellent over the last 2 years. The speed probably drops after about 4pm when 2 million kids get home from school and start playing Fortnite. ( and using Youtube of course)

I’ve never dealt with a worse, as in attitude, company than Optus.

4 Likes

Something we agree on.

And I agreed with @Bacchusfox on something yesterday.

What’s happening to me?

1 Like