Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

Everyone grows up eventually

BJ on Open Mike 8.30 tonight

1 Like

YIKES

6 Likes

Whats a bet Mike has a bowl of pretzels on offer on a little table.

1 Like

Ah yes I see what I did there …

3 Likes

Well he didn’t have to leave himself Open…

Hey Optus, BJ SAYS FOR YOU TO SHUT UP!

5 Likes

Wowzers he wasn’t asking for a lot of money from Stk

1 Like

BTW a workmate who is a Bombers fan saw his tweet and has fixed his service. lol

10 Likes

Have to ask the question. Was it a mistake getting rid of this bloke?? He had ■■■■ body language at times but he set us up behind the ball and held really high standards on and off the track. Not sure we have the vocal on field leaders now to cover the void. Thoughts?

5 Likes

He’s prob sitting back quietly smiling as he knew how poor the standards were when he was there.

Very fair question

No, it was the right call. Our issue is defensive and he just couldn’t grasp it.

2 Likes

We could have used the money we saved on pretzels to hire another defensive coach

Só we recruiting BJ in the mid season draft or what?

1 Like

BJ’s the kinda insane unit to turn a coaching department around, or burn it to the ground. idk.

3 Likes

I tell you what, in terms of knowledge of the game / love for our club / wanting and expecting the best from his team we could do a shitload worse than BJ for a head coach (yeah I know what I did there)

As a player he was finished. He would of been a great get as a coach though

3 Likes

We had a big group of supporters that didn’t like Goddard because he had high expectations and hated to lose…

Let that sink in for a bit.

18 Likes

We absolutely miss his presence on the field, but it was the right call to move him on. Couldn’t rely on him forever.