Former #whatever - Jake Carlisle

All names are made up, baby.

1 Like

Whatever happened to fkg staunch names like ‘Alexander’?

1 Like

I have no hard feelings about Jake. His best was devastating, he called the club ■■■■■■ because it was and he ensured we got good compo on the way back out. All the best, Jake.

12 Likes

Or Benjamin, that’s right we have coach with that name all good

1 Like

A very talented footballer.

Nothing to snort about.

He was right about the club being ■■■■■■. I hope he was OK with conditions of the trade?

If I recall correctly, did he not at least make sure we got a good deal for the trade. Pick 5 was a good deal. Cause we got Parish. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. But thanks Jake

We did have players who stuck around, and to those we should be thankful, our Hookers, Hurley’s, Heppells and Zachas

2 Likes

This bloke is ■■■■■■

In saying that we will always have his 2 games against the Bulldogs and Pies in July 2014.

It was pick 6 which we used for Francis. Hawthorn was in the play offering 2 very late 1st picks.

1 Like

Will be remembered for taking a line of coke, never forgive him for saying this club is ■■■■■■, he may of been right, but you just don’t do that.

1 Like

And goal from the boundary line, 50 out against West Coast to seal the game

4 Likes

Meh

1 Like

He ended Nick Maxwell’s career. That’s something he can hang his hat on

2 Likes

And the big mark in the last seconds against fark Carlton after a. Waite had given him a flogging, b. he’d started our comeback with a couple of snags at CHF and c. Pig had given away a blatant deliberate that I’m sure plenty here would put down to cheating umpiring.

3 Likes

2013 was a pretty emotional season, and Bucketz had some absolutely massive moments that year.

He looked like he was set to rip the competition apart for a while there. Obviously, things didn’t pan out for him.

I still have a small soft spot for him, although that hanger that Joe took over him in 2017 was truly a delightful football moment.

12 Likes

2014 was when he really looked like a superstar. My youngest daughter was born on 22 July 2014 and was threatening my wife with going with Jake if we had a boy - given the number and his red hot form!

For about two weeks of 2014, he looked ridiculously good. Rest of the year he was quite ordinary.

2 Likes

Yep those 2 weeks were in July. Smashed the Pies and Dogs.

1 Like

The big fella back where it all began!
Wonder how many games his dodgy back will allow him to get through.

1 Like