Forum Footy Sunday 11am Gosches paddock

What is Forum Footy:

Bit of fun game between 2 sides for diferent team forums. Will ethier be a full game agaisnt 1 team or a lightning premiership vs 2 or 3 sides. All abilties welcome and you will get a run regardless of how fit/fat/slow/skilled/spud like or old you are.

New players always welcome

Details:

Vs: Demonland

Format: 4 x 20 Min 1/4's

Date: 2/3

Time: 11am

Venue: Gosches

Policy on ring ins:

You are welcome to bring mates along for a run(even if they want to play for the opponent), However if they are not blitz memebers they will not get as much game time as someoone who is. It is called forum footy for a reason

Rules:

Basically any rule the AFL has we will have. Rollo(Not our one the melbourne guy) gets quailty umps down for these games and they have strict intructions that if anyone is being a DH they are removed from the game. This is a social game afterall.

The Squad:

Confirmed:
Scotty 21 (+Liam and Josh)
DJR
Nick_Rudich (el captitano)
Kingbeano
Poncho
Jake Brady #10
Olly
Pintar
Little Pintar
Golden Goose
gcoyle
Alex
Mkerr
Dexter_39476 (+cobby)
markus
Jake Brady #10
Matrixgeek

bucketsoflove

Mr Casio

jensen

Scooter23 (+1)

Smooth

Valtello Starkwind

Maybe:
Simmo41
Zimmer
jensen

Line up:

Please note that you will only be placed in the line up once you have confirmed and posted where you want to play.

B: mkerr,scooter23,Jake Brady #10
HB: Goldengoose,Jensen,Poncho
C bucketsoflove,Alex,Liam
HF King Beano,Pintar,nick_rudich
F: gcoyle,DJR,Dexter_39476
R: MrCasio,Olly,markus

Bench: Those not named to start

Coaching Staff: Scotty21

Helpers: Wimm

Tentative yes for March 2nd. No good for Feb 23rd

This time i might not ask you to play Ross Lyon football and lose by 23 goals.

Tentative yes, but I've got a baby due in the next month so... etc.

Also, have you thought about Vic Park as a venue?

In. I might try and get a touch this time

march 2nd ok for me

Im interested

This time i might not ask you to play Ross Lyon football and lose by 23 goals.

Awww :(

Sorry, too far away.

Will there be a live stream?

Sorry, too far away.

Will there be a live stream?

Melbourne did an audio stream last time. They may do it again

Fat ■■■■■■■ checking in and dibbsing full forward (until I‘m needed down back so we‘re not too out-numbered there)…
Talk to the club and make us the warm-up game for the VFL practice match at Tulla on March 1!

Onya Scotty, count me in. The sooner we can confirm a date the easier it’ll be to lock in Alex, Markus, Stu, Dent and the other lads.

Prob best not to play after the 1st trimester ;)

Prob best not to play after the 1st trimester ;)

Cheer leader then?

Seems like the 2/3 is everyones best date so lets lock that in. (Day after the Melbourne Derby this could be fun)

Also something that was discussed last time(May have been Alex or Nick's idea) was making a gold coin donation on the day that we can donate to a chosen charity. What is everyone thoughts on this?

Nick, Fantasic job as skipper last time out. Upto yourself if you want to keep it or hand over the reigns.

Also something that was discussed last time(May have been Alex or Nick's idea) was making a gold coin donation on the day that we can donate to a chosen charity. What is everyone thoughts on this?

Nick, Fantasic job as skipper last time out. Upto yourself if you want to keep it or hand over the reigns.

That's a good idea for a donation, if there's a way that us remote people can contribute, I'd be in that, as I am sure others would be too.

:P  The charity could be the Melbourne Football Club.

Speaking of melbourne they have confirmed.

So we are locking in a 1 v 1 with melbourne to get a game and we will work on getting at least one more side down there.

Awesome! I'm all for Nick being skipper again, and love the gold coin idea