Forum Footy Sunday 11am Gosches paddock

Has scotty21 taken a bribe for this game too?

Sounds great Scotty, hopefully we can get the Pies players down again for a round robin format.

I’m happy to remain as skipper for another game…last time I only made it 'til half time before I had my mouth busted in by a knee, so I’m refusing the count that effort :lol:

Oh and I’ll shotgun a spot on a HFF if I may!

Sounds great Scotty, hopefully we can get the Pies players down again for a round robin format.
I'm happy to remain as skipper for another game...last time I only made it 'til half time before I had my mouth busted in by a knee, so I'm refusing the count that effort :lol:

didn't know mark mcveigh played for blitz as well

I am in Melbourne and available next Saturday, I strongly recommend changing the date to then, I am worth it.

In all seriousness why dont we do the donation for the Flight Plan?

Court order restricts me from meeting anyone in person after I have been speaking to them on the internet.

I doubt melbourne fans would like that idea.

I doubt melbourne fans would like that idea.

Why the fck not? We've donated plenty to them over the years.

Give them a chance to give back. :P

I'm happy to remain as skipper for another game...last time I only made it 'til half time before I had my mouth busted in by a knee, so I'm refusing the count that effort :lol:

Did you end up needing to be sewn up for that?

I have made contact with the Pies, Tigers, Saints and Blues to try and get afew more teams down. As always with those sites I have zero confidence.

Had to visit TC i feel dirty.

This time i might not ask you to play Ross Lyon football and lose by 23 goals.

Matthew Knights style?

This time i might not ask you to play Ross Lyon football and lose by 23 goals.

Matthew Knights style?

Mark Neeld

It would be good to have one of Scotty's inspiring and motivating half time talks on video to share.  This guy can coach.....

In for the other HFF :).

Did you end up needing to be sewn up for that?
Thankfully nope. I was just happy/lucky that my bottom teeth didn't go through my lip! Fun times. Right as rain now though, so I'm keen to put in a better performance (ie one where I make it through a whole game :lol: )

Lock me in for a forward pocket at this stage. If we miss out on finals for cricket im a certain starter!

And will bring Cobby along again as well - put him in the forward pocket if possible.  Cheers Scotty, looking forward to it!

What do we think about someone like beyond blue as our charity donation?

Bit of talk on punt road end and a little talk amongst the saints. We shall see what happens