Forum Footy Sunday 11am Gosches paddock

What do we think about someone like beyond blue as our charity donation?

Yep, great idea. Is BBlue for blokes mainly/only?

Lock me in at hbf

Talk on the pies site is looking promising

What do we think about someone like beyond blue as our charity donation?

You would back kennett? There are many deserving causes out there not linked to pond scum

Put me down as confirmed and I’ll take the other hbf spot. Thanks guys.

Put me down as confirmed and I'll take the other hbf spot. Thanks guys.

I'm a bigger "flanker" than Poncho is, so I guess that leaves the HFF for me then.  put me down as a confirmed starter

Thanks to those who have confirmed so far.

Tigers looking postive too.

May be back to a 4 team round robin.

im keen, i havnt played forum footy for a good 5 years!
can play off the forward, midfield and back flank!

Me and little Pintar can confirm to play. Up forward suits us but depending on the other teams line up we can move around.

Lock me in for goal umpire/waterboy.

If some clever clogs knows how to stream then I might just claim the special comments gig.

Lock me in for goal umpire/waterboy/4th quarter cameo.

If some clever clogs knows how to stream then I might just claim the special comments gig.

Better

Lock me in for goal umpire/waterboy/4th quarter cameo when we are down by 20 goals.

Better

Slot me in at HBF Scotty!

In the guts please Scotty

Markus (mid), Jensen (def) and Dodge (HF)are in Scotty depending on the date…

Lock me in for goal umpire/waterboy/4th quarter cameo when we are down by 20 goals.

Better

Nice thought, but it's clear to me that you bastards have something against kicking to an old, fat bloke wearing jeans even when he's clear.

To be fair the ball was up the other end for the majority. And when it did come down Little Pintar took over

Great, we have a team of HBF's....sack DODORO.

Scotty u missed it! Im in! Hbf please!