Forum Footy Sunday 11am Gosches paddock

Or bp

I think you missed me as well mate, but I'm confirmed.  I'll take the other forward pocket, cross my fingers, and hope the ball actually makes it down there this time!

What happened last time?

You need to update the team line-up Scotty.

What happened last time?

The peptides ran out, and Scotty got paid to tank

Scotty will do so when he returns from my peptide finding mission on the central coast

You can add Olly to the midfield!

No Craig.

Scotty will do so when he returns from my peptide finding mission on the central coast

IN the 5.2.14 Thread...

The number of injections scotty21 has proposed in preperation for the BLitz Forum Footy  team to be fit for the upcoming game.

Left over from 2012.

What happened last time?

The peptides ran out, and Scotty got paid to tank

Whatever it tacos geek!

Has anyone done the joke about being surprised Melbourne has 18 supporters to make up a team?

Ok so the level of peptide goodness in gosford is low( at least victory won and it wans't a wasted mission)

I think I have updated the list properly please let me know otherwise.

You can lock Markus in, Scotty. Chuck him in the guts with Olly if you can! Cheers.

Chuck me down at the back flank for now and il just rotate through afterwards :slight_smile:

still need a CHB, FB, Wing.

Mr Casio has ruck locked in but just waiting for him to confirm.

I’ll take a wing if it’s easier finding another back pocket replacement Scotty

Has anyone done the joke about being surprised Melbourne has 18 supporters to make up a team?

To be fair this game is in summer, their ski lodges aren't much good this time of year.

I'll take a wing if it's easier finding another back pocket replacement Scotty

Cobby, the guy who always comes down with me, is confirmed as well.  He can play on the wing, or back pocket, whatever Jake Brady #10 doesn't want.  He's fit enough to run all day though, so wing would suit.

i'm in, wingman

not goose though

topper harley.

Might have my mate marley who played at vic park a few years back

I appear to have been kicked out of the line up, ill take the last C spot if you like.