Forum Footy THIS SUNDAY 11AM Gosches Paddock

What is Forum Footy:

Bit of fun game between 2 sides for diferent team forums. All abilties welcome and you will get a run regardless of how fit/fat/slow/skilled/spud like or old you are.

New players always welcome

Details:

Vs: Demonland

Format: 4 x 20 Min 1/4's

Date: 5/10

Time: TBC

Venue: Gosches or Olympic Park

Policy on ring ins:

You are welcome to bring mates along for a run(even if they want to play for the opponent), However if they are not blitz memebers they will not get as much game time as someone who is. It is called forum footy for a reason

Rules:

Basically any rule the AFL has we will have. I have organized a friend of mine who umpires in the RDFL to come down and he will have strict instructions that if anyone is being a DH they are removed from the game. This is a social game after all.

Helpers:

Always handy to have some helpers on the day. Goal umpires, Score Keeper and Time Keeper in particular.

The Squad:

Interested:
Geek
Goat Boy
Smooth

Confirmed:

Scotty21 (+ Josh)
Scooter23 (+ Mitch and Johnno)
Chris1993
windyhillbomber2408
Nick
Pat
Markus
Denton
Valtello Starkwind
Mr Casio
mkerr
dexter ( + cobby)
Young87
Alex Mclean
DJR
Trevorbix
Pintar ( + Friend)
Little Pintar

Bombers08

Line up:

Please note that you will only be placed in the line up once you have confirmed and posted where you want to play.

Just remember that if you are not named in the starting line up you will still get a decent run. Unfit blokes like me normally come off every 5 mins anyway.

B: dexter, DJR, Chris1993
HB: mkerr, Trevorbix, Mr Casio
C: young87, Markus, Nick
HF: Valtello Starkwind, Alex McLean, Denton
F: Pat, Josh, Scotty21
R: Johnno, scooter23, Mitch

Bench: Those not named to start

Helpers: Pazza

Haven’t played in any of these before but definitely interested this time round.

Will comfirm as soon as I can :slight_smile:

Date: Sunbury 5th October

Quoted for posterity.

I may or may not be available (South Australia/Victoria Boomerang Championship).

Quoted for posterity.
I may or may not be available (South Australia/Victoria Boomerang Championship).

Lol I find it horrible that as so as I typed sun my phone predicts I am typing sunbury

Quoted for posterity.

You're not indigenous??

Keen. Missed out last time, hopefully can help out a bit down back!

Keen. Been keen the last 100 times but never gone. Should be right this year

One last time for the flags for the season.

Super keen, if that date is set will request a day off no call for it tomorrow.

Quoted for posterity.

You're not indigenous??

Non-indigenous people can throw boomerangs too you RACIST

Me and little Pintar.

Keen. :)

Edit: And unavailable.. :(

Im in

If struggling for numbers I’ll play

of course as per usual

Cant play this one, first weekend of Baseball season

Count me in, Scotty. As soon as we can confirm a date, I’ll let you know about Markus & co, too.

Date is locked in. With rollo from demonland retiring I am taking on much of the organizing. I'm just lucky I know some umps in the RDFL.

Thread up on demonland.

Yeah I'll have a run this time