Forum Footy THIS SUNDAY 11AM Gosches Paddock

Yeah I'll have a run this time

How many goal geek kick?

Date is locked in. With rollo from demonland retiring I am taking on much of the organizing. I'm just lucky I know some umps in the RDFL.

Outstanding, love your work mate.

Me and Mitch are in again

Plus another guy

But Mitch wants to play for melbourne

I’m only a maybe. I’ll need to confirm closer to the date. Still recovering from some late season injuries.

You'll need to find another waterboy/goal umpire.

I'll be in hoola_dancer.gif, where I'll be thinking of you and hoping to get a nice lai.*

*Not at the same time.

Back in Melbourne now, as long as I'm not away with work I'd be interested!

I AM ABSOLUTELY READY

I’m in. Keen.

Ice bucket after the match with gold coin donations and penalty shootout if it is a draw.

Actually goal shoot out should be a mini game between both teams before the bounce.

Ice bucket after the match with gold coin donations and penalty shootout if it is a draw.

Actually goal shoot out should be a mini game between both teams before the bounce.

Loser of shoot out cops the ice bucket?

Should be able to play for the first time in a while this year provided I don't get injured in the last game of my soccer season.

Just waiting for rollo's successor to let me know if they are keen. It is still pretty white on the slopes so I might be waiting a bit.

I'm in again, will bring Cobby with me as always :)  Geek and I to restore the ex-EB Games forward line -surely it'll work better than last time!

Dibs on the large FF...

Put me on the ball this time Scotty

So the 2 game captain policy kicks in this game and blitz will have a new leader on field.

Firstly nick has done a fantastic job over the past few games lead on field better than I ever did.

Secondly i am happy to announce that our captain for the next 2 forum footy days will be scooter23

I will be watching the live feed while marvelling at Scottys inspirational addresses in the breaks. Lid off, us by 50.

Plus another guy

wow. someone wants to play for melbourne

So the 2 game captain policy kicks in this game and blitz will have a new leader on field.
Firstly nick has done a fantastic job over the past few games lead on field better than I ever did.
Secondly i am happy to announce that our captain for the next 2 forum footy days will be scooter23

Lol cheers Scotty....

Plus another guy

wow. someone wants to play for melbourne
I work with the two guys and they want to play against each other... They always talk ■■■■ at work about who would beat the other if they played on each other .... We are going to sort it out at forum footy