Forum Footy THIS SUNDAY 11AM Gosches Paddock

Just waiting for rollo's successor to let me know if they are keen. It is still pretty white on the slopes so I might be waiting a bit.

Scotty
Even if we can't get melbourne to play maybe just round up 40 guys and play a game regardless of who they support??
Just an idea...

You always play on weekends I’m not in Melbourne. I think you do this on purpose!

Just waiting for rollo's successor to let me know if they are keen. It is still pretty white on the slopes so I might be waiting a bit.

Scotty
Even if we can't get melbourne to play maybe just round up 40 guys and play a game regardless of who they support??
Just an idea...

Yeah sounds like a ripper if we can't beat up the demons ;P. I miss footy season already, so keen to play a game of footy!

Melbourne have confirmed so lock it in. Will update the OP when I get a chance.

OP updated. Please confirm that you can play and which position you would like.

And also confirm if you prefer AOD9604. TB4 or GHRP6.

Scotty put Mitch on the ball for us… He’s a better player than my other +1 and he can play for melbourne… No point making melbourne any stronger

Can you organise with demonland for my +1 his name is Brenton

Scotty put Mitch on the ball for us.... He's a better player than my other +1 and he can play for melbourne.... No point making melbourne any stronger
Can you organise with demonland for my +1 his name is Brenton

Done.

I’m in, I’ll play a back pocket but probably end up taking the zippiest forward they have

Goal square, cherry picking FF.

Done and Done

Great work Scotty and congrats to our new skipper, Scooter23!

Scotty, could you put Markus on-ball and myself on a wing? Also, Denton has confirmed and would like a forward pocket if there’s still one available. Cheers.

Oh, and Alex_McLean’s brother, Pat, has played with us before and is back in again. He’s the big, Hurley-looking forward who kicked a few for us at the Glenferrie game a couple of years ago. Definitely throw him forward. Maybe chuck Denton on a HFF and Pat in a forward pocket.

Scotty, could you put Markus on-ball and myself on a wing? Also, Denton has confirmed and would like a forward pocket if there's still one available. Cheers.

Strong on ball brigade for this game!
I might be able to get a decent ruckman who played for us at the glenferrie game a couple games ago

I'm happy to play if you're short.

I'm happy to play if you're short.

I thought someone already took the Fat full Forward spot?

Scotty, could you put Markus on-ball and myself on a wing? Also, Denton has confirmed and would like a forward pocket if there's still one available. Cheers.

Strong on ball brigade for this game!
I might be able to get a decent ruckman who played for us at the glenferrie game a couple games ago

Very strong midfield.

Fwd line will probably be an issue again however my +1 Josh will help with that. He is a big Essendon fan and came along with me to the Glenferrie game but ended up in the black and white to top up their numbers ended up kicking 5 in the game that the pies knocked of the dees. Pretty much concede there FF will kick at least 5 just need to shut down his supply

Nick all your spots have been sorted. I have put Markus in the guts for now but with the depth we have in midfield we can really rotate our on ballers through guys like scooter, Mitch and Markus

Got us a 6’6 ruckman

Got us a 6'6 ruckman

Same bloke from Glenferrie day? What's his name? il update the sheet

BOOK ME IN HF! ;P

Got us a 6'6 ruckman

Johnno
Same bloke from Glenferrie day? What's his name? il update the sheet