Free bus & tics to Sydney?

Is this for real? Reading on FB that the club is offering free busses & tickets to the Sydney game. Is it legit? I’m working on a leave pass as we speak.

Hirdie said it in the presser

Great, any chance the bus can swing pass adelaide. Will provide a slab of west end if you do

Can they pick me up from Perth?

Can’t they charter a plane?

Quoted Post

Can't they charter a plane?
Governance.

IM YELLING REALLY LOUDLY

Yup Hird said so in his presser.

■■■■ yeah, you ■■■■■■ better join us at ANZ. It may be a crap ground but it’ll be awesome to see a ton of Essendon fans up here.

■■■■■■■ awesome initiative! Look forward to hearing more details soon @RyanMcKee

Fucken sweet! I’ll be there if legit

Is there a Brisbane connection?

Heading over for a weekend of sport
Friday arvo NRL Dogs v Bunnies
Friday night, WSW v Melb City
Sat, Bombers v Swans
Sat night, Sydney FC v Adelaide United hopefully, cutting it fine time wise.
Sun, corporate box for Roosters v Sharks
Mon, Eels v Tiges.
Happy to pay for the tickets v Swans but dont want to sit with Swan flogs, anyway of getting tickets with fellow Bombers supporters?

There are 6 bays that are opposition fans at one end - go to Ticketek and select it, that is the place to be.

So when is the karma bus leaving?

I can’t remember the last time I caught a bus.

I’ll happily fly to the game if the club can get tickets amongst the bomber ferals

Is Eddie driving and are we driving over any Collingwood players?

Want to see more details though, this could legit be an impromptu fun trip.

Quoted Post

Heading over for a weekend of sport Friday arvo NRL Dogs v Bunnies Friday night, WSW v Melb City Sat, Bombers v Swans Sat night, Sydney FC v Adelaide United hopefully, cutting it fine time wise. Sun, corporate box for Roosters v Sharks Mon, Eels v Tiges. Happy to pay for the tickets v Swans but dont want to sit with Swan flogs, anyway of getting tickets with fellow Bombers supporters?

I’m doing this dash as well. Direct trains to Central help!

Hi everyone, to save you a call and the club from a million calls, I was told that there will be a form up on the website at some point today and that about 250 people will be randomly selected from that.

Quoted Post

I'm doing this dash as well. Direct trains to Central help!

You can get a train from the domestic terminal station direct to central (about 10 to 12 minutes travel).
Best way to the game is by rail with trains from central to olympic park.