Free bus & tics to Sydney?

Are there any plans for Bombers supporters to have a drink before the game?

Just an update - the club will have details of the offer up on the website from 12pm.

Quoted Post

If there is I’ll happily come and join.

They likely to do a Friday training session? Even just a captain’s run. Would get a fair turnout…

"Essendon Football Club invites all fans to an open training session at the True Value Solar Centre on Thursday morning.

The club is encouraging fans to show their support for the players ahead of their round 1 game against Sydney.

What: Open Training
When: Thursday 2nd April from 9:30am.
Where: True Value Solar Centre, Melrose Drive, Melbourne Airport.
"

Always helps to look…

Can’t wait for the club to ‘update’ the threads number… surely closer to 55K now… we will smash it!

Do they have enough buses to accommodate every fan from Victoria?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Given the start time for the game, I would think it is a perfect chance to grab some lunch, have a couple of beers and then hop on a train to the game. Wouldn’t recommend doing it at Olympic Park as prices are ridiculous. Somewhere in the city perhaps?

Quoted Post

Do they have enough buses to accommodate every fan from Victoria?

What I’ve heard is that they will have something on the site to register if you want to go then 250 will be selected.

I am imagining a convoy of 3 double decker party buses and I like it very much.

Quoted Post

■■■■ yeah, you ■■■■■■ better join us at ANZ. It may be a crap ground but it'll be awesome to see a ton of Essendon fans up here.

Sure is - guess I’d better get my tix today before

lQuoted Post

Quoted Post

Hey guys

PM me before game day & I’ll arrange for you to catch up with fellow NSW Bombers
Only headache with Olympic Park is that it’s a virtual wasteland with only two venues where you can grab a pre game drink
Easter Show is also in full swing so there may be some extra bars / food joints open on the day

We usually get a good chunk of red & black at Bombers games in Sydney but I’m feeling a groud swell that this game might be special …

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
■■■■ yeah, you ■■■■■■ better join us at ANZ. It may be a crap ground but it'll be awesome to see a ton of Essendon fans up here.

Sure is - guess I’d better get my tix today before

lQuoted Post

Quoted Post

Hey guys

PM me before game day & I’ll arrange for you to catch up with fellow NSW Bombers
Only headache with Olympic Park is that it’s a virtual wasteland with only two venues where you can grab a pre game drink
Easter Show is also in full swing so there may be some extra bars / food joints open on the day

We usually get a good chunk of red & black at Bombers games in Sydney but I’m feeling a groud swell that this game might be special …

I live in Surry Hills, there’s plenty of good pubs near Central and then it’s only 20 minutes to Olympic Park. :wink:

I have entered. Lets see if i am apart of the Convoy

https://essendonfc.wufoo.com/forms/q813c0101k1suc/

#packthejoint

the venga bus is coming and everybodies…

Not an April fool joke ?

Great initiative.

Quoted Post

Heading over for a weekend of sport Friday arvo NRL Dogs v Bunnies Friday night, WSW v Melb City Sat, Bombers v Swans Sat night, Sydney FC v Adelaide United hopefully, cutting it fine time wise. Sun, corporate box for Roosters v Sharks Mon, Eels v Tiges. Happy to pay for the tickets v Swans but dont want to sit with Swan flogs, anyway of getting tickets with fellow Bombers supporters?

Man thats a hell of a weekend!

Quoted Post

I am imagining a convoy of 3 double decker party buses and I like it very much.

:slight_smile:

Quoted Post

Heading over for a weekend of sport Friday arvo NRL Dogs v Bunnies Friday night, WSW v Melb City Sat, Bombers v Swans Sat night, Sydney FC v Adelaide United hopefully, cutting it fine time wise. Sun, corporate box for Roosters v Sharks Mon, Eels v Tiges. Happy to pay for the tickets v Swans but dont want to sit with Swan flogs, anyway of getting tickets with fellow Bombers supporters?

Anything after this is irrelevant as chances are you won’t get out of that stadium alive.