Free bus & tics to Sydney?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Heading over for a weekend of sport Friday arvo NRL Dogs v Bunnies Friday night, WSW v Melb City Sat, Bombers v Swans Sat night, Sydney FC v Adelaide United hopefully, cutting it fine time wise. Sun, corporate box for Roosters v Sharks Mon, Eels v Tiges. Happy to pay for the tickets v Swans but dont want to sit with Swan flogs, anyway of getting tickets with fellow Bombers supporters?

Man thats a hell of a weekend!

To kick start it Round 1 of the SANFL starts tomorrow night, Norwood at home to unfurl the flag, could be messy. One of my brothers lives in Newtown so accom in Sydney sorted and his work is a major sponsor of the Roosters so nabbed us a box there on Sunday

Can’t make the roadtrip but I know that all my red and black family will be out in force if they can. Make sure the boys know what this means to us… and that we will ALL be waiting for next week when we get a chance to tell them in person!!

All the Humberts are going. Could someone name a pub near Central as a marshalling point for a 2pm pre-game drink?

There are plenty to choose from on Chalmers street area (right next to central)
Royal Exhibition / Central Hotel / Tipple Bar and Bistro / Aurora / etc.
Does anyone have a favourite?

I will be wearing my Essendon gear from Friday onwards. We should meet up somewhere.

yeah buddy

Quoted Post

All the Humberts are going. Could someone name a pub near Central as a marshalling point for a 2pm pre-game drink?

The Gaelic Club is decent and right next to Central.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Sounds OK. Are you going?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Sounds OK. Are you going?

Yep I’ll be there from about 2-230! Wearing a Sydney FC jersey and a bombers scarf… :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like a good place to start. Humbert are you in?
Naturally would like to meet as many others as possible.
Go Bombers!!!

Anybody get a seat on the Convoy

Quoted Post

Anybody get a seat on the Convoy

I applied but haven’t heard back so I’m assuming I must have missed out.

Quoted Post

the venga bus is coming and everybodies....
The Vengeance bus is coming and everybodies running!

So Gaelic Club?

Has the Keg and Brew (previously old school pub the KB Hotel) gone wrong by updating? It has been used for this purpose before at some previous games.

(26 Foveaux Street, 150 metres from Central Station)

I have been selected for the Convoy. Anybody who entered check your emails.

I got a seat! Leaves 3am Saturday haha, this’ll be fun!

Quoted Post

I have been selected for the Convoy. Anybody who entered check your emails.

there goes the neighbourhood :stuck_out_tongue:

If they can bring me back Saturday night then I would do it.

Easter

The Wheels on the Bus go round and round…