Free bus & tics to Sydney?

I got the email at lunch today! Woohooooo I’m coming to Sydney!!!

Better learn that bus round wheels song lol.

I fkg love Paul Cousins

Quoted Post

Sounds like a good place to start. Humbert are you in? Naturally would like to meet as many others as possible. Go Bombers!!!
Yep, let's go with the Gaelic Club. I'll be donning the sash, as will Humberto junior who sports Jakey Melksham's number17. Should be easy to find.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Sounds like a good place to start. Humbert are you in? Naturally would like to meet as many others as possible. Go Bombers!!!
Yep, let's go with the Gaelic Club. I'll be donning the sash, as will Humberto junior who sports Jakey Melksham's number17. Should be easy to find.

2pm?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

2pm?

I'll probably be there a little earlier, but just turn up when you can :D

Surely the reason 2pm is being mentioned is because it’s the scheduled finish time of the five hour step dancing lesson run by the Dwyer-Whelan Academy of Irish Dance?

(seriously)

Off to Sydney as one of the 250 for a 28 hour football odyssey. Can’t wait!

make sure you guys post some pics and stuff here so we can all feel part of the journey.

He steps on the clutch and the toilet goes flush

I missed out on a seat, but still sent a message to the club in support. Small token I know, but what a great idea and I really like that the club is trying (or appears to be) to really say thank you for our support.

Kinda makes me remember exactly why I love this club so freakin much.

I’m not sure if its been said already;

Sheedy mentioned in his press conference that sending supporters to Sydney was Hird’s idea.

We have a great club with inspirational leaders.

For what it’s worth, I can confirm it was, indeed, our senior coaches idea to send buses up to Sydney.

Need high speed rail up the east coast. Would make things like day drips to Sydney bearable.

Quoted Post

For what it's worth, I can confirm it was, indeed, our senior coaches idea to send buses up to Sydney.

Thanks for confirmation. I hope you can make sure the Board and coach know that we, the fans, LOVED the concept and it was a nice touch.

Most of us have stuck fat and probably don’t fully agree with the concept that the club needs to be ‘rebuilt’ but it is nice to get some rewards for making sure the club came through this period in the best possible shape it could.

To emerge from this mess with great facilities, a great list, full sponsorship, record memberships and 2 years ‘qualification’ for finals is a tremendous effort by ALL.

Did I read the bus leaves at 3am? Good luck to everyone heading up! Take plenty of flicks!

Any Blitzers here at Windy Hill? I’m on my own due to a bus adverse family. Passed down the barracking OK just not the fanaticism.

Picture of us waiting for the buses at Windy Hill

Just over the border in Lavington

Quoted Post

https://twitter.com/s17carey/status/584080098275364864

Just over the border in Lavington

Have a great trip and cheer loud