From the AFL's own website

Dank 

Robinson

Positive drug test

Nothing further said.

That's just Gold Coast.

is t.w.a.t a naughty word?
I hope we win the flag next year and Vlad can weep.

Um, yes it is. I'm not telling you what it means though dear.

Is this being reported in either paper today?

Isn't Robbo's tweet enough? 

'Hmmmm.'

That pretty much covers it.  Nothing more to see.

Anything from Wilson?  Nah, just another article on James Hird.  What about the two gun investigative journalists Nick McKenzie & Richard Baker?  Surely these two snoop hounds will be all over this with details of what substances were taken and by whom.  Nah.....

All we get is a "Hmmm".

The double standards and hypocrisy beggar belief.

'Hmmmm.'
That pretty much covers it. Nothing more to see.
Oh man. Don't let my mind walk back into conspiracy theory mode.

My mind's never left it.
Corrupt.

M3Pkk18.jpg

Essendon acted alone.

OK....just sent the following email to Nick McKenzie & Richard Baker.  I'm awaiting a response......

Dear Mr McKenzie and Mr Baker

Given your investigative work on the Essendon supplements program, I imagine you would be very interested in the results of the AFL survey into supplement use.  As you may be aware, a summary of the survey was put on the AFL‘s website on 15 October.  http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-10-15/afl-no-needles-policy

As an Essendon supporter, I am very puzzled why there has been no reporting of this survey in the media and, given the intense scrutiny on Essendon throughout the year,  why there is no demand to know who took what substances, particularly given the following findings:

• players from nine AFL clubs have independently sourced supplements.
  • club documentation of player supplement use was "inadequate".
  • 12 clubs conducted programs with medium or high levels of supplement use and lacked "a single point of accountability".
  • there was also an inappropriate definition of supplements and the selection process of support personnel was flawed.

Surely, one standard cannot be applied to Essendon and a different standard to the other 11 clubs, for whatever reason.  I would be interested in hearing whether you or your colleagues at The Age have any interest in pursuing this story further.

Kind regards

'Hmmmm.'

My mind's never left it.
Corrupt.

Actually, why not?  Let's go conspiracy mode. 

I mean, obviously the AFL is corrupt.

I guess it's only now that I'm starting to wonder whether that corruption goes beyond covering up player crimes and ignoring every rule they have regarding salary caps and trades for expansion clubs.

This story will keep going for years. Still Dank and Hird  television interviews to come. Don't think it'll create any real momentum unless EFC board decides to push the issue. Which.......they........probably...........wont.

There is no suggestion of any wrong doing in that article. Players are within their rights to independently source supplements, and clubs are within their rights to administer supplements to players as long as they are WADA compliant.

'Hmmmm.'

My mind's never left it.
Corrupt.

I guess it's only now that I'm starting to wonder whether that corruption goes beyond covering up player crimes and ignoring every rule they have regarding salary caps and trades for expansion clubs.

It's not corruption its 'Brand Management'

There is no suggestion of any wrong doing in that article. Players are within their rights to independently source supplements, and clubs are within their rights to administer supplements to players as long as they are WADA compliant.

"The supplements survey also found that 12 clubs conducted programs with medium or high levels of supplement use and lacked "a single point of accountability"."

'Hmmmm.'

My mind's never left it.
Corrupt.

"AFL medical officer Dr Peter Harcourt made the revelation to doctors, physiotherapists and sports scientists during Grand Final week."

We're not saying they were using banned supplements. What we're saying is those errors of lacking accountability and not being able to accurately document and indentify what supplements were used, lead to our club being dragged through the mud and copping the biggest whack in AFL history. It now turns out, that 11 other clubs have those issues as well.

"The supplements survey also found that 12 clubs conducted programs with medium or high levels of supplement use and lacked "a single point of accountability"."

We got punished because we couldn't say with absolute fact that our players didn't take PEDs because of a lack of accountability which was poor governance, how can those other 12 clubs say with absolute fact their players didn't take PEDs when there was "not a single point of accountability"?

I'm furious

'Hmmmm.'
My mind's never left it.
Corrupt.
Actually, why not? Let's go conspiracy mode.

That's the spirit.

A guy just tried to mention it on KB's show but was dropped (conspiracy) because he had a bad line. It was clear what he was referencing, but KB and GD just went on to the next caller. 

Why would we be surprised at all about the current information about other clubs and supplements and a lack of governance.  The AFL's own goverance is suspect at best.  The Buddy/Sydney swap is just one exmaple of a lack of planning and insight.  

However a scapegoat makes the job easier, throw the book at someone severely and the rest jump into line without much internal or external efforting.  Oldest trick in the book.  The AFL lack vision ability when they set things in motion without awareness of how far "this thing" might travel.  For example the Judd/Vissy employment deal with Carlton.  Sydney just played the AFL at their own game.  Now the rules will change.

Perhaps, what we might see in the not to distant future,  is affliated AFL  people selling supplements to clubs.  Oh so many eggs in just so many baskets!

Nothing will come of this, Essendon acted alone and that's all history will say.

KB just casually says some clubs checks and balances have been inadequate, then skips over it like its nothing.

What the hell is going on? That’s what we got punished for