Fuck you 2016 - sums it up for me!

Yep. Add CAS to the list of chicken-■■■■ moves of 2016.

And our Comrade NickyD left us.

Amen. Lets get this over with.

2016? Get F*cked…

One of my worst years.

You can kiss my curvy butt gooooodbye

One of my worst years.

I’m with you.

Hate to break the trend but I’ve loved 2016…that might be because I’ve not worked a single day, spent considerable time traveling both domestically & internationally and just generally done whatever I’ve felt like doing.

Hate to break the trend but I've loved 2016....that might be because I've not worked a single day, spent considerable time traveling both domestically & internationally and just generally done whatever I've felt like doing.

**** you swoodley

Shocking year.

Don’t hold your breath that 2017 will be much better though.

Hate to break the trend but I've loved 2016....that might be because I've not worked a single day, spent considerable time traveling both domestically & internationally and just generally done whatever I've felt like doing.

Lol. Well then, you should feel like doing another music quiz right now. ■■■■■■■.

Lol. Well then, you should feel like doing another music quiz right now. ■■■■■■■.

Get the last album and I will :stuck_out_tongue:

Been a pretty good year personally.

Smashed out a heap of reno’s at our new home.
All organized for an extension to start early next year.
New Land Rover in the driveway.
My business is going from strength to strength.
Playing a lot more golf again.
Wife and I are healthy and looking to grow the clan.

The other stuff outside my little bubble has been pretty sucky though.

Essendon aside, can’t complain too much about my 2016.
Saw a nice part of the world.
Kid doing okay.

Some Springvale CBA customers today wouldn’t be having a good 2016.

The good things:
I retired, after the last 6 months dealing with dills
Had a good overseas trip

The bad:
The old cheese dropped off the twig

Although it would have been a lot, lot worse if she’d gone another month or so. A month short of 93 and 69-year wedding anniversary

The good: moved back to San Francisco after 3 rain soaked grey yrs in Seattle

The bad: massive leak in kitchen leading to expensive repairs, mega-stressful new job, a ■■■■■■ painful herniated disk in back which will take well into '17 to repair, oh and an orange nightmare as my new president.

Get farked 2016.

The bad: massive leak in kitchen leading to expensive repairs, mega-stressful new job, a ■■■■■■ painful herniated disk in back which will take well into '17 to repair, oh and an orange nightmare as my new president.

Get farked 2016.

Not to make it worse…but that technically doesn’t start until the beginning of 2017…sorry

Get farked 2016.

Not to make it worse…but that technically doesn’t start until the beginning of 2017…sorry

Great. Get farked 2017.

Good year.