Fuck you 2016 - sums it up for me!

Great year. One of the best

I can’t stand John Oliver.

I can't stand John Oliver.

*any late night talk show, except graham norton.

I once got stuck on the Adam Hills last Leg show when the remote shat itself. Forced me to get up and change channels manually for the first time since the 80’s.

*any late night talk show, except graham norton.

Agree. I know he’s no longer in thje game, and it was slightly different anyway - but - I’m in love with Jon Stewart.

I hate the idea of his entire schtick being “look at how dumb everyone else is” when he has solved absolutely nothing himself.

Gee if only we’d called him Drumpf some more the election might have been different.

2016 was fantastic, I got married and met some cool new people in the year.

look at this guy with his happiness and stuff.

I hate the idea of his entire schtick being “look at how dumb everyone else is” when he has solved absolutely nothing himself.

Gee if only we’d called him Drumpf some more the election might have been different.

He’s funny as ■■■■ and he draws attention to things like the sale of debt.
And sweatshops.

Yeah, what a prick.

Edit: Oh, and I hate the UK 70s throwback talk show hosts with a farking passion.

While it does seem good at the time, in hindsight, any year you get married is a bad year.

Bowie. Prince. Maurice White. Arnold Palmer. Gordie Howe.

Trump. Cubs. CAS.

Yeah, it can fark right off.

And sweatshops.

Yeah, what a prick.

Edit: Oh, and I hate the UK 70s throwback talk show hosts with a farking passion.

This. I reckon he is Awesome with a capital A. Rolo what do you expect him to do? Disband and re-form FIFA himself? Prevent Brexit?

And sweatshops.

Yeah, what a prick.

This. I reckon he is Awesome with a capital A. Rolo what do you expect him to do? Disband and re-form FIFA himself? Prevent Brexit?

He can be funny. It’s the unbridled smugness that gets me the wrong way.

And sweatshops.

Yeah, what a prick.

His voice annoys me.

Jimmy fallon is so over the top i wanna shank him

James Corden is boring as ■■■■

Seth myers has the personalty of a plank of wood

who the ■■■■ are the rest?

And sweatshops.

Yeah, what a prick.

His voice annoys me.

Jimmy fallon is so over the top i wanna shank him

James Corden is boring as ■■■■

Seth myers has the personalty of a plank of wood

who the ■■■■ are the rest?

Kimmel?

Colbert is terrific. He’s too smart, authentic and kind tho to last on TV. Surprised he hasn’t been cancelled already.

Good year for me. Started off as a catastrophe but has improved immensely since June/July.

Great year off feild. Made a few good life choices - diet, exercise, getting off the ■■■■, extra study etc. kids at a great stage so as I’m working part time spend a heap of time with them. Meeting the blitz fraternity was well cool. I can put a face to the commentary and it’s never what I imagined.
Zim is not a white supremist. I thInk

Good year for me. Started off as a catastrophe but has improved immensely since June/July.

She lives!

Isn’t that just the MO for a chat show host?