Fuck you essendon fc board

It does show how bad the club was run though.
We hire James when we’ve just finished (or about to) interviewing Mark Williams?
After not wanting anything to do with footy, we convince and hire Bomber Thompson who didn’t even go through the caretaker interview process. I recall at the time that Wallace had the feeling that the process was a waste of time because Essendon was chasing Bomber Thompson.
What a waste of effort those coaches were put through applying to the club at the time when someone else just walks in and gets it. I’m sure Leigh Tudor would have second thoughts about going through the interview process again.

I’m hoping the board don’t replicate this again. If a coach has not presented, then the opportunity is lost. If coaches aren’t willing to go through the interview process, then they aren’t willing to coach.

What was the Noel Judkins issue in 2013? Never heard of that one.

Standing on Hird’s corpse was never going to provide enough elevation for the club to reach the clean air.

Standing on Hird’s corpse was never going to provide enough elevation for the club to reach the clean air.

No amount of corpses will be enough for clean air. Understand and get used to no real clean air for at least the next 10 years.

What was the Noel Judkins issue in 2013? Never heard of that one.
We started talking to him to offer him a job, Pies thought he was giving away IP (Disco had asked him to present some example appraisals of guys on OUR list) - and were irate enough to wait about 4 months before sacking him.

Apparently no issue when a club actually does recruit coaches and that club then magically draft players just a pick or two before we planned to - cough, Grant and McCartney.

Lolz Couldn't help herself ... Had to get it all out of her system while Little is still President

She’s got nothing else to write about! Dearth of good topics once saga goes.

Not like there are any games on the weekend or anything either.

No amount of sacking Hird was going to change the fact Little’s a clown.

Would’ve preferred to just not have a president until WADA gets off the pot.

GAGF.

“We will assuage the Witch hunters by giving them what they want (Hird’s head) and we will have clear air”.

Doesn’t work that way - just encourages them to keep going.

She sees herself as succeeding in destroying Hird and will now proceed to try and destroy Little.

When will it sink in that caving in to the McCarthyites does not work?

If this whole mess has shown one thing - it is that trying to massage an outcome rather then defending yourself is a recipe for disaster and to keep doing it over and over again not learning the lessons of capitulation is utter madness.

Also, did anyone else notice this?

Little’s behavioural failures have emerged as an Essendon characteristic all too prevalent in recent years – even if you take away the dangerous and potentially illegal drugs program overseen by Hird and others while the board and executive allegedly remained clueless.

Already setting the groundwork for going after the Board and Xavier once WADAs appeal is over and Little has stepped down.

WHO’S NEXT?

Can people please stop posting her articles. I don’t want to see them. At least put them in spoiler tags.

"We will assuage the Witch hunters by giving them what they want (Hird's head) and we will have clear air".

She sees herself as succeeding in destroying Hird and will now proceed to try and destroy Little.

If this whole mess has shown one thing - it is that trying to massage an outcome rather then defending yourself is a recipe for disaster and to keep doing it over and over again not learning the lessons of capitulation is utter madness.

She won. Live with it.

Can people please stop posting her articles. I don't want to see them. At least put them in spoiler tags.

You wouldn’t if the air weren’t so clear.

"We will assuage the Witch hunters by giving them what they want (Hird's head) and we will have clear air".

She won. Live with it.

I am not the one making the moronic decisions in the vain desperate hope to try and keep her and her coven at bay

Nice to see Little’s and her relationship is stronger than ever!! I knee that interview/catch-up last year would work!!!

Can people please stop posting her articles. I don't want to see them. At least put them in spoiler tags.

Don’t read it. It’s not hard.

I had no idea who that article was by and was amazed at how it just read like a “This is alllll the things I hate about Essendon” journal entry. Don’t know why I was surprised.

Few things I am curious about:

• Wasn’t Bomba given caretaker coach almost immediately? I wasn’t aware we had any sort of panel or committee to decide letalone almost select Tudor.
  • What was with the thing about announcing Bomber with only one person? It wasn’t a solo conference was it? Weren’t they both “unveiled” together?
  • Is that true about a board member falling asleep in Choca’s interview? I have never ever heard that before.
  • Anyone ever heard that Gunston was offered the role? I thought he was always temporary. Didn’t he say that a jillion times in interviews?

I’m also pretty sceptical about the whole handshake with Crows and Carlton. Why would we agree to that? Especially if we knew we really wanted Woosha?

I think Noonan’s was a good post. I don’t mind Little. The 2 (one successful) attempts to get Hird I do not agree with but I can see reasons for both (despite the incredibly messy ways he went about it which were poor).

I had no idea who that article was by and was amazed at how it just read like a "This is alllll the things I hate about Essendon" journal entry. Don't know why I was surprised.

Few things I am curious about:

• Wasn’t Bomba given caretaker coach almost immediately? I wasn’t aware we had any sort of panel or committee to decide letalone almost select Tudor.
  • What was with the thing about announcing Bomber with only one person? It wasn’t a solo conference was it? Weren’t they both “unveiled” together?
  • Is that true about a board member falling asleep in Choca’s interview? I have never ever heard that before.

On Bomba:
We didn’t take him immediately. As per normal he didn’t want any job so we started looking elsewhere all while trying to convince him to come back and coach. We couldn’t really delay the committee process as Bomba signed on in mid October.
On Bomber announcement:
I thought we got Hird, then a few days later Bomber resigned and then the next week ended up with us. I don’t recall both Hird and Bomber being announced at he same time.
On Choco interview:
I don’t recall it being reported previously. I do remember reading that Choco wasn’t impressed with the way the interviews were being held but no real specifics. At the time, I thought it was more related to the feeling that Bomber Thompson had first choice as interim coach and everyone else was second best and only getting the job should Bomber not want it.

Beautiful clean air. You can smell it.

Don’t read it. It’s not hard.

its pretty hard not to if there is no warning, and you are just scrolling through posts. If you want to post her stuff and get all angered and flustered about it that’s fine. Putting it in spoiler tags isn’t too hard.

Beautiful clean air. You can smell it.

Only way we’d get fresher air than what we have now is to move the TVSC to Rotorua.