Fujitsu Sponsorship -- Something to discuss

So for all you guys in the know, what kind of figures would a major sponsor cough up these days? Obviously $250 would get it done at Norf but at a big Melbourne club what kind of dough are we talking about?

So for all you guys in the know, what kind of figures would a major sponsor cough up these days? Obviously $2.50 would get it done at Norf but at a big Melbourne club what kind of dough are we talking about?

EFA

The KIA deal was around about $10 million over 5 years and IIRC the True Value deal was about $1.5 million a season.

Great announcement by the Club, and a good endorsement of the way we're trying to recover from the "troubles" of last year.

My understanding is that the club was actually approached by a couple of potential sponsors during the year who thought they would be able to get on the jumper a bit cheaply. Given the strife we were in, apparently they assumed some of our existing sponsors would take flight. 

Fantastic to see that hasn't occurred. 

there will be another positive announcement coming out in addition to this.

and some of you wanted our Chairman gone...

Please elaborate?

David Evans doing Fujitsu ads?

Please be that Jobe has knocked a bird up with quadruplets all of which are boys.

Nothing but a grape vine rumour, but a '1 out of 20 correct' source mentioned to my old man that Samsung were in the running the naming rights for the HPC. Think I vaguely remember the statement from 2011 saying they were focusing all their sponsorship for the London olympics including something about rejoining the club in some capacity in the future? Wait and see I guess. 

Please be that Jobe has knocked a bird up with quadruplets all of which are boys.

LOL,  wishful thinking.

LOL,  wishful thinking.

Is it fair to say there are plenty of posters here who wish that upon themselves?

LOL,  wishful thinking.

Is it fair to say there are plenty of posters here who wish that upon themselves?

Well, put it this way, if I was 15 years younger, certainly, but NO NO for quadruplets,  maybe twins though, lol.

LOL,  wishful thinking.

Add me to that list

LOL,  wishful thinking.
Well, put it this way, if I was 15 years younger, certainly, but NO NO for quadruplets,  maybe twins though, lol.
Wow I thought you were older.

Carro is quitting her job to join the circus?

Nothing but a grape vine rumour, but a '1 out of 20 correct' source mentioned to my old man that Samsung were in the running the naming rights for the HPC. Think I vaguely remember the statement from 2011 saying they were focusing all their sponsorship for the London olympics including something about rejoining the club in some capacity in the future? Wait and see I guess.

Yep I guess all we need is a major sponsor for the HPC and we'll be the envy of all clubs... Well most of them

Samsung High Definition Centre?

Samsung High Definition Centre?

Channel 7 standard definition centre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDd2bgw8CF0

The three headed goat boy speaks...

Erotic air conditioners?