Game Day - ANZAC day 2022

Yeah but ANZAC day is vital experience come finals………

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Baldwin to kick 8 goals.

Pies by 70+ points.

2 Likes

equating Collingwood to the Harlem Globe Trotters should be a perma bannable offence

3 Likes

We won last year though.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday #25 Jake Stringer.

May you get what all your fans want for you on your birthday.

5 Likes

Insinuating just because they are from Harlem they are comparable to criminals, people with no teeth and sexual deviants is just wrong.

I’d throw Walla in as well.

Agree that the team line up is very close to what many of us were putting as ‘best 22’ on paper before the season started.

we’ll win

4 Likes

Both right

If things turn pear shaped, here’s whats on the other channels:

• ABC has Grand Designs in Adelaide, Mike Dare appoints himself architect, engineer, and project manager as he sets about creating a home supported by water tanks, with the roof acting like a giant funnel.

• Ch10 has Star Trek where Data creates an android in the form of a daughter named Lal, who begins to show signs of a more evolved consciousness.

BUT IN AN EMERGENCY

If the game margin moves beyond 10 goals, head to YouTube to watch Nigella cooking a chocolate cake

13 Likes

15 Likes

Well whatever happens today… ■■■■ Carlton.

10 Likes

That’s the one where the water tank is in the middle of the house, right?

1 Like

DONS BY 74!!!

4 Likes

Today I take my family back to the hills for a memorial/celebration of a very close friend of mine who passed away during lockdown last year. He was a one eyed Bomber and once upon a time we went to every game.
As there were limited numbers allowed at his funeral last year, his daughters (bombers also) thought this would be a poignant date for all that knew him to come together.
The fairy tale ending would be for a Bomber win as I know this will be the last time we are all together.

I suspect it wont end as such, but we have seen so many bomber heartbreaks together, a loss would be kind of fitting.

26 Likes

■■■■ the Australian version of Grand Designs

3 Likes

Very funny

1 Like

5 weeks of garbage, they are not going to come out suddenly, like they have been struck by lightening, and play 4 good qtrs and end up beating collingwood. Not going to happen, pies too good for a rabble, 6 goal + loss on the cards and more pressure on captain, coach and a few other people at the club.

1 Like

And Jones.

So still missing 3 of our forwards.

2 Likes

I can’t watch it because of work.

I’ve never been happier to work today.

5 Likes