Game Day - ANZAC day 2022

We beat a red hot Adelaide and lost to the top 4 teams.

But we are still ■■■■.

1 Like

We all know how the first 30 seconds of the game will play out:

At the first bounce our 3 on-ballers and wings, keen to show fierce intent, will all charge into the centre circle to the ball.

After a couple of fumbles by us, Pendlebury will gather the ball and shoot out a long handball to an unopposed Josh Daicos who has stayed out wide.

Daicos will run toward goal and bomb it long. All our defenders will fly for the mark/spoil but the ball will fly over the pack to Sidebottom who is waiting out the back. He gathers, and runs into a open goal.

Game over.

11 Likes

Dons by ‘74

3 Likes

We’re done.

1 Like

Considering Blitz manifested 7 goals out of Taberner last week, I wish everyone would shut the fark up about Sidebottom.

26 Likes

Who the hell is still in denial after 18 years?

36 percent of Blitzers!

"LOOSE BALL!!! MIHOCEK PICKS IT UP, HANDBALLS OVER THE TOP TO… SIDEBOTTOM!!! FOR NUMBER 6!!! GAME OVER!!!"

5 Likes

seagull-stealing

15 Likes

If this happens, it’s on you Scotty

2 Likes

Can’t you use your powers to get Baldwin a bag of 5?

2 Likes

2MP to kick a bag

1 Like

Expecting a decent sized loss. Wouldn’t put it past them to win, ‘turning the corner’, only to get beaten convincingly the next 3 games.

1 Like

I know we’re going to lose, but I also get a sneaky feeling we might turn up today and pinch it.

We’ll get one good quarter out of Stringer in the middle, and we’ll dominate that quarter.

If we can just put enough score on the board during that time, we could hang on for a forgettable victory.

2 Likes

I honestly can’t see a way we win today, I’ve tried but got nothing. Pies by plenty and last Essendon Anzac Day game :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

2 metre Litre competitor from the Paint slots his 5th

Here’s hoping for you

2 Likes

13 years ago, to the day:

2 Likes

Bombers will come out with gusto and pies will absorb the effort, but will run over the top of us in second half.