Game Day - ANZAC day 2022

During the footy season, i have the memory of a goldfish!

Dons by plenty!!

2 Likes

You know this Essendon team.

When you start looking at Guelfi as a core to our team you know where they are at.

Washington Generals

1 Like

Sidebottom hamstring 5 mins into the first

3 Likes

■■■■■■■ hell some in here need a cup of concrete. I’m bloody grateful that bombers get to play on ANZAC day snd even more grateful for what the day represents.
Give em hell boys, I believe in you. Let’s not forget this is the only team to lose to west coast.

5 Likes

We’ll win this. I have no doubt. And we’ll go back to stinking it up for the rest of the season after this game

Blitzers will be saying during the game who is on Crisp he is destroying us in the middle, Rutten won’t change his structures at halftime and Crisp will go on unopposed and win the Anzac Medal

Its not that we lost its the way we lost.

2 were embarrsing, Melbourne should of but didn’t kick straight. The only loss that was respectable was Brisbane and yet we still let them kick 6/7 straight at one point.

That’s not as impressive a coincidence as many.

11 Likes

Shouldn’t have tried to chase Draper on the burst from the centre clearance. The 65m goal on the run was nice, too.

3 Likes

Brisbane loss wasn’t respectable, they refused to defend in the game and the players and coach allowed Neale to run riot

3 Likes

Stringer has a fitness test this morning to get the final all clear i am told

7 Likes

Watched this about 50 times last few days.

Can’t stop laughing.

21 Likes

I think he’ll play, although probably shouldn’t with Dogs in 5 days

Blitz will be in a meltdown after we kick the first 4 goals within 10 minutes, only to be losing at quarter time.

Back to back red time goals starting with a fifty for a shrug after a ridiculous in the back free (should have been holding the ball)

3 Likes

Thats gonna be half our total score :thinking:

QTR Time

Ess 1.7
Coll 5.1

8 Likes

There has been a hell of a lot of pressure put on the club from the media and experts.

A couple of the senior players have come out saying last week wasn’t good enough, they can’t wait to make amends etc

Rutten for the first time I’m his coaching career is under a bit of outside pressure. He has responded by being ballsy and dropping smith and hind

It’s on the players now(especially the senior players) to stand up and play tough committed football.

In the biggest H&A game game of the season there will be nowhere to hide, no more excuses, no more “ that isn’t what we stand for” words. It’s put up or shut up time.

Time to show us on the field exactly what you stand for

1 Like

Pretty much Melbourne last night.

So you’re saying we’re a chance?

1 Like

Turnovers need to both be minimal from us and we need to make there’s pay with goals

I can see Martin having a ripper game today