Game Day, Seeking for Redemption vs Bears round 2, 2022

C’mon Bombers, you’re actually better than you showed last week.

No Nic Martin, no Langers, no Tippa, backs to the wall, Joe Daniher needs to know what he’s missing out on.

Let’s do this.

PS. Milestone game - Ridley 50 games.

Dons by 5 points.

14 Likes

Me fail English? That’s unpossible.

Laverde forward
Ridley on the bench
Ham bottom 5 players on the field
Tex sub

And you are all gonna like it, go Bombers!!

iRDHYg8ZgbwX3SBhW9TjFPb5j4A=

24 Likes

Partner is a lions supporter, I’ve convinced her there’s no game on this week.

Round 2 bye is a new AFL initiative…

5 Likes

Brisbane has flogged us by 10 goals the last two times we played them. Think it will be similar today.

I’m taking my daughter today to her first game. I’m also taking my mother, for potentially her last game. (She’s not sick, she’s just old and not very mobile, so she had retired from going to games.)

The amount of money it has cost me for accessable seats and the car park under the ground, could have got me a small holiday.

I don’t expect a win, but geez, give the three generations of bombers fans something.

64 Likes

The midfield simply but attack the contest and win contested ball otherwise this will get ugly very very quickly.

Should have waited for the Adelaide game in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Nah, I’d rather watch an expected loss, than a disappointing one.

18 Likes

Hope they come to play for your mum and daughter

3 Likes

pennywise nino

35 Likes

I’m sure there will be an improved effort, there’d sure need to be. Just can’t see us getting over the line against a top four team. Happy to be surprised though.

No doubt there will be, but I really hope there are no boos for Joe Daniher today. Not that he deserves any respect, but the Daniher family does. They’ve been too big a contributor to the club.

1 Like

I hope we do it for you. If we get up, it will be a fantastic memory and something you and daughter will talk about for the rest of your lives. Priceless.

1 Like

It’s going to get ugly.

1 Like

GO DONS

9 Likes

i hope it’s a good (make that great) day for you all

1 Like

Hope they close the roof

ITS TIME

yaaay-saturday-night-live

7 Likes

Yeah same. Didn’t notice if it was closed or open for last week’s games.