Game day thread. Bombers v Roos

I heard that Bomber did a tongue muscle at training and Hirdy is going to come in as a late chance. Please don't shoot the messenger.

I heard the majority of sports media journo's aren't needed or credible and so spread sh#t to justify their jobs.

Too nervous all this injury cloud talk, done all my chores, time for a drink!

GO BOMBERS!!!

And if there ARE such things as the 'football gods' surely they are on our side tonight......

Anything can happens in finals.  We have something to play for other than, winning.  Pride for this great club, pride for your brothers who wear the sash and pride for ALL those who have stood tall through hard times.

Yep, tonight is all about pride and respect.  Go the mighty Bombers. 

Wow that's an amazing idea. Can we try and get our own leaks to The Age, imagine if we could get one printed?
ESSENDON CAUGHT IN SPANISH ELEPHANTITIS TRIPLE COATED CHOCOLATE PEANUT INJECTION HEAT PROBE SCHEME.

By Caroline Wilson.

I heard there are commentators in doubt for tonight too. Some have injured the ethics muscle.

Don’t shot me, I am just passing it on…

I heard on sen this morning that sandilands was in serious doubt. Needless to say he is plaiying.

Game day rumors are great for radio - makes for easy airtime filling

I remember when sen said nic Nat would miss the collingwood game…but he played.

So pumped for this. Let's go Bombers!

Off to catch the train, meet mates at the members (one is a member who has arranged tickets), drinks pre game, go Bombers

Hey guys, I heard Hurley's contract has a get-out clause for finals and he's getting legal advice about whether he can exercise it or not.

Hey guys, I heard Hurley's contract has a get-out clause for tonight and he's getting legal advice about whether he can exercise it or not.

Is that the controversial "get a proper haircut" clause?

Pour it long.

Pour it cold.

Pour it Carlton gold.

Queue man in his 40’s getting winked at by girls half his age.

941144_524133074319054_1728307564_n.jpg

Go Bombers!

Hey guys, I heard Hurley's contract has a get-out clause for tonight and he's getting legal advice about whether he can exercise it or not.

Is that the controversial "get a proper haircut" clause?

I think it's a standard part of any coach's contract to be able to cut players for ■■■■ haircuts.

mattingly.png

scotty.gif

Pooping me pants. 
Come on boys. 

I’ve told the family they have to go home after tea and not linger, so I can prepare - drinks, nibblies, scarf - getting excited, nervous, tense. Just want us to WIIN and I want to see that special David Myers salute at least once tonight!! CMON BOMBERS